Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am a member of Boddunan and rarely write articles but remain active in the forum section. :)

But i am really surprised to read responses above :unsure: .I joined this site in mid feb and did not find it interesting so left it and no body motivated me to come back to Boddunan except the person who reffered me here. :blink:

Which responses? :evil: :evil: :evil:

also, why did you decide to leave when I was working a lot to keep you stay here :angry: :angry: :angry: ?

Sandhya no doubt you asked me to stay here on boddunan but at that time i was not new here. :laugh:

I decided it before also as i was not able to understand how this site works moreover i was not liking this site at first. :blink:

That shows you are liking it now as much as you are participating, but beware you have an offline job to do where my money is involved. If the share of your company goes further down, you shall be held responsible. :evil: :evil:

Don't worry i have almost stopped working it in office and do it more at home now a days. :laugh:
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I am a member of Boddunan and I have a plan to write articles but remain active in the forum section, and more I have interest in add new threads.... :) :) :) :) :) :)

Then I've started to spending more time on Boddunan now a days :P :P :P :P :P :P

Thanks all of you for kind co-operation with me :) :) :) :)

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I am a member of Boddunan and I have a plan to write articles but remain active in the forum section, and more I have interest in add new threads.... :) :) :) :) :) :)

Then I've started to spending more time on Boddunan now a days :P :P :P :P :P :P

Thanks all of you for kind co-operation with me :) :) :) :)

That's great from when you will start writing articles.You should start it if you want good earnings from here. :)
I even make new comer to know how valuable this site is. I contact them through pm and explain everything. Actually the people who come here to work and earn money they won't have patience to read FAQ's.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I even make new comer to know how valuable this site is. I contact them through pm and explain everything. Actually the people who come here to work and earn money they won't have patience to read FAQ's.

Even start unnecessary threads in forums!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Sandhya may i know what you mean by this reply please. I did not understand

But i never got a PM from you when i was new no body explained me the rules or how this site works except the experience which i got from here. :dry: :blink:
Sanjeev, from 4 months i started sending message explaining about the site. So that people can understand every concept of this site and stay here and enjoy working and make friends and gain some money

I have joined Boddunan to increase my knowledge by writing and reading articles and obviously to earn some money.The site is basically a content writing portal but I think nowadays it is more interested in forum activation.Even i also participate in forum but I am more interested in article writing. Very less attention is given to article section. Articles are not updated, cash credits are not given and even PM are not replied. Besides I am also having problem in polls section.
Gouri Dharmadhikari, I have didnt your article in my list to approve or reject. And coming to cash credits and article updates , those should be done by admin

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.