Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I had some doubts regarding posting discussion topics - is it against rules here to post my own discussions already posted elsewhere on the web ?

I think you should be happy as your post is been extended by others too,due to its liking rather than making it an issue.

Is that so ? Then I am extremely sorry :huh: ...I just wanted to clarify this issue !

Usha,
If threads/ideas are your own, don't worry. Make some changes in it and post it so that same topic won't appear in 2 sites of a single google search. :) :)

Changing some words is not a good idea.It must be yours on word otherwise it is a spamming................

Please leave it to the moderators to decide what is considered spamming and what is not!!

Also, a word of caution to all, there is no need for everyone to tell Usha what to do and what not to do, since I have already told her! It is desirable to leave certain things to moderators! Thank you!

I only give my opinion.If i response not right please forgive me........ :( :( :( :(
I had some doubts regarding posting discussion topics - is it against rules here to post my own discussions already posted elsewhere on the web ?

I think you should be happy as your post is been extended by others too,due to its liking rather than making it an issue.

Is that so ? Then I am extremely sorry :huh: ...I just wanted to clarify this issue !

Usha,
If threads/ideas are your own, don't worry. Make some changes in it and post it so that same topic won't appear in 2 sites of a single google search. :) :)

Changing some words is not a good idea.It must be yours on word otherwise it is a spamming................

Please leave it to the moderators to decide what is considered spamming and what is not!!

Also, a word of caution to all, there is no need for everyone to tell Usha what to do and what not to do, since I have already told her! It is desirable to leave certain things to moderators! Thank you!

That is the best thing to do, leave it to the moderators , afterall they are there to maintain the quality, thanks a lot Kalyani :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Usha,

I only give my opinion.If i response not right please forgive me........ :( :( :( :(

The question is not about right or wrong responses but its about whether you are qualified to respond to certain issues or not!! This clearly is out of your or any other users league, so leave it to concerned people. Not every forum thread has to be responded to, its not a rule!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Usha,

That is the best thing to do, leave it to the moderators , afterall they are there to maintain the quality, thanks a lot Kalyani :)

You are welcome USha, I have noticed that when everyone starts responding to something that ideally should only be answered by moderators, there is no decorum left! I only hope that everyone takes note of this carefully!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Now i am buzy in forum section of this site and i found that this part is also very interesting as that of article..........
great sir. This tips are really useful like me and other members...

I write articles occasionally and almost daily participate in forum. U go through the existing posts- preferably recent- and I add my post for giving contrary opinion or for some additional content. I also search for interesting items in newspaper, magazines, internet and even during gossip. Then after forming my own view, I create a thread if further discussion is needed.

As a moderator in Daily dose, I check if there is any undesirable content. I do not generally remove the entire post but only the objectionable portion by editing. Also, some times, I correct grammatical and other errors by editing posts in Daily dose.

I have referred some to the site. Most of them are however inactive. I am grateful to Ramesh Muskan, an eminent Humor poet. He has just returned from tour in U.S.A. In fact, he had referred me to Boddunan. But he himself finds no time to participate in the site.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
you are right sir b doing this we also get many clue.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.