Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am only responding in forums these days here at this site because the side bar says we cannot submit our articles for the time being.

But i don't see anything on the side bar it reappears at night only but its OK if this has become a rule here because that will decrease some sort of spamming here which we all do sometimes to earn points. :laugh:

Can't you read the important announcement posted on the side bar by admin himself? You really need a eye check up soon.

I told you that announcement appears at night on the side bar and disappears in the morning. :laugh:

Is this day or night, can you see it now or you are some one from the outer space?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

In Boddunan from the starting I have been participated in all sections including the not so active sections Quizzes and terminated Weblinks sections. I have given suggestions too. These are the jobs performed by me till now but I love forums more :)
I am also here for writing. I am into technical Writing and general if something pops up. Hopefully i'll get a good head start. Waiting for first approval though.. :P :P

I am also more in writing mostly tours/traveling and management but these days I am here more due to that technical glitch in article section.

Let us see what jobs we are performing in this site.

I am a moderator i need to maintain the forums section neatly , so i have to see what kind of forums are been created and what kind of issues are taking place. Need to keep the discussion on track which are diverted.

I am even a editor. so i review articles.

and i even do send detailed information and how to earn more money ideas in boddunan to the new users so that they won't leave the site for the reason as they did not understand the site.

I refer people by explaining the advantages of this site.

So what about you?

I came here on the recommendations of a friend who I had known on other similar sites and who has been very helpful to me in every way possible.Initially, I did feel that the site is being dominated by a few members who call the shots, but then you get used to it after a while and learn to handle things , and I have been on many similar sites..
Basically I write articles and my whole idea of joining this site was to do just that.But sadly, I notice that that is not given much importance here since articles don't get published for weeks together and it is demotivating .However, I accept it ,since the administrators have designed the site in a particular manner and as members we go with the flow..

I feel well settled here and just to make a mention of the latest controversy, I still feel that this site is quite lenient regarding the posting of discussions, you will realise it after working for other discussion sites like mylot, morachat etc whree I have been a member for several years now...so lets be happy and make the most of what we are being offered here, thats my motto :)

Even i too agree with a point that other forum sites are lot more strict when compared to Boddunan and may be Admin should work on it to make it at the level of those sites to make it more cleaner. :blink:

Even i am also a member of Mylot since an year and its really a fantastic site where every one follow the rules and if they don't they are shown the exit doors soon. :blink: Every response there is checked and the action by the admin there is so fast. No doubt like here there too people report response to the admin if they find it violating rules and they are deleted from the system in on time unlike here which still remains in the system. :blink:

Yes Sanjeev the admin of Mylot is very strict, but again that is what has contributed to its success , at least that is my feeling since no one takes things for granted there.Morachat is still worse, they are so very strict about what you post and i have been warned a couple of times too..

I am not there on Morachat but yes MYLOT is nice one this was my first site which gave me some earnings.With which user name you are there in Mylot Usha?. :)

Hi Sanjeev,Morachat is a good site too, but mylot is definitely better.My user name there is kiran8...I post regularly there like here :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes some technical articles are fabulous and informative in Bodddunan now. Hope more standard article will come soon.
My jobs in Boddunan are I will daily participate in forums and write articles and help to new commers by explaining about the site.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I am a moderator i need to maintain the forums section neatly , so i have to see what kind of forums are been created and what kind of issues are taking place. Need to keep the discussion on track which are diverted.

and i even do send detailed information and how to earn more money ideas in boddunan to the new users so that they won't leave the site for the reason as they did not understand the site.

So what about you?

I came here on the recommendations of a friend who I had known on other similar sites and who has been very helpful to me in every way possible.Initially, I did feel that the site is being dominated by a few members who call the shots, but then you get used to it after a while and learn to handle things , and I have been on many similar sites..
Basically I write articles and my whole idea of joining this site was to do just that.But sadly, I notice that that is not given much importance here since articles don't get published for weeks together and it is demotivating .However, I accept it ,since the administrators have designed the site in a particular manner and as members we go with the flow..

I feel well settled here and just to make a mention of the latest controversy, I still feel that this site is quite lenient regarding the posting of discussions, you will realise it after working for other discussion sites like mylot, morachat etc whree I have been a member for several years now...so lets be happy and make the most of what we are being offered here, thats my motto :)

Even i too agree with a point that other forum sites are lot more strict when compared to Boddunan and may be Admin should work on it to make it at the level of those sites to make it more cleaner. :blink:

Even i am also a member of Mylot since an year and its really a fantastic site where every one follow the rules and if they don't they are shown the exit doors soon. :blink: Every response there is checked and the action by the admin there is so fast. No doubt like here there too people report response to the admin if they find it violating rules and they are deleted from the system in on time unlike here which still remains in the system. :blink:

Yes Sanjeev the admin of Mylot is very strict, but again that is what has contributed to its success , at least that is my feeling since no one takes things for granted there.Morachat is still worse, they are so very strict about what you post and i have been warned a couple of times too..

I am not there on Morachat but yes MYLOT is nice one this was my first site which gave me some earnings.With which user name you are there in Mylot Usha?. :)

Hi Sanjeev,Morachat is a good site too, but mylot is definitely better.My user name there is kiran8...I post regularly there like here :)

But you are seen very rare on MYLOT have you seen me there. :blink:

And what do you do here on Boddunan?. :blink:
I am here to write some articles, gaining knowledge by discussing with friends. im active in forum, Q&A, Polls. I love to work on this site.. :cheer: :woohoo:

Vinu
I am engaged in just two jobs these days. Out of that one is not working so I am on forums only.

So what about you?

But you are seen very rare on MYLOT have you seen me there. :blink:

And what do you do here on Boddunan?. :blink:

What do you mean by that ' And what do you do here on Bodduman ? Same as what everyone does I guess - post and take part in discussions..I am on mylot every day, have not seen you there :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.