Can anyone explain me the difference between Nature and Attitude with examples please. I am bit confused

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Nature..I think related to a person's basic characters....may be calm or active...somewhat like that.
Attitude is also an attribute lying inside nature, but specifically it's one's approach/response to a particular task or situation

Am I right? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :unsure:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: sarala
Nature is the host of some of our very basic traits which find manifestation in various situations in the form of attitudes. A calm and thinking nature would never take up a conclusive aggressive attitude in a potentially provocative situations!
Nature is basically our inner response which we can not change but we can change our attitude as it is outer response.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Nature is basically our inner response which we can not change but we can change our attitude as it is outer response.

Yes, we can often change our attitudes, not our nature that much :S :S :S

Meera sandhu

As my nature is to say thanks or sorry to you.Right????

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Nature is the how we possess ourself.A person can be Soft,polite,rude,cruel.So,these are the some types of nature one possess.

Attitude is always rude.It shows that how much we have control on others.Some person think that "i am Something".That is attitude.

Want to make each day Accountable

Attitude is evaluation of a person's views- positive or negative. Thus some body may have helpful attitude. Another one may have neutral attitude and indifferent to others' needs. On the other hand, habit is second nature. even a person with very positive attitude may not be courteous or well mannered. Thus his nature is bad even though he has positive attitude. If you get angry unnecessarily or without proper cause, your nature is bad. Even them you may be optimist and caring to others. This shows positive attitude.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attitude_(psychology)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Nature is the how we possess ourself.A person can be Soft,polite,rude,cruel.So,these are the some types of nature one possess.

Attitude is always rude.It shows that how much we have control on others.Some person think that "i am Something".That is attitude.

Attitude is not about being rude.Because of the phrase' showing an attitude' people generally associate attitude with negativity.But as Gulshanji has explained, attitude can be either positive or negative. As far as my understanding, attitude is actually about how a person reacts or think about the given situation or towards others. So, it can be either positive or negative
Nature is largely inherited and attitude is what is cultivated.One may not be able to change ones nature since it is an amalgamation of many things like hereditary, genetic makeup and upbringing .Attitude is something that a person cultivates depending on his or her interactions and also some of it may be ,to give a certain amount of uniqueness to one's personality..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

As my nature is to say thanks or sorry to you.Right????

My nature is to become angry with those who say so :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.