Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Girls like family drama movies more. Hence, they do not like action movies.

I don't think girls of this generation love family dramas. But aunties and grand mothers love them a lot. That's the success of serials :evil:

Meera sandhu
girls like Romantic movies I have a list that my female friend like to watch they are,
The Notebook,
Twilight,
If only,
Titanic,
and all Indian romantic movies. I like these too but my first choice is action.
But friends there are few who only love to watch action movies too

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I don't think girls of this generation love family dramas. But aunties and grand mothers love them a lot. That's the success of serials :evil:

The new Generation is very much ahead.Yes,you are right they don't love all these dramas.They like to watch the show where the Younger people perform.The Channel V is example.

Want to make each day Accountable

The new Generation is very much ahead.Yes,you are right they don't love all these dramas.They like to watch the show where the Younger people perform.The Channel V is example.

Of course...that's why new generation movies 'hate tears' :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: . Isn't it?
Everything within control...no overacting...no tears....no over expressions etc..

Meera sandhu
New and modern and competitive generation girls love to watch action movies. I too watch action but very rare like terminator 1, terminator 2, predators. these kind of movies will have less action and interesting

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yes.but that is Hollywood movies..but like krishna , jai hanuman, sri ganesh movies are spritual movies and its taken actioin against terors...means asuras...so they are enjoying.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!

yes.but that is Hollywood movies..but like krishna , jai hanuman, sri ganesh movies are spritual movies and its taken actioin against terors...means asuras...so they are enjoying.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You are very religious mathy, I also like such movies. :) :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You are very religious mathy, I also like such movies. :) :)

I think in every action movie,there is an action hero who fight with the Villan and achieve victory towards that villan.So it is same Mathi.

Want to make each day Accountable

I am not a girl lol, but I may be an exception since I love watching action packed suspense thrillers, james Bond films and the wild westerns, sphagetti westerns...I have many clint eastwood's western movies, which we all are very fond of :unsure: :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.