Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i too dont like to watch action movies but i have seen many girls love watching it even i have few friends who love watching action films..

a.s.
If Girls don't like Action movies then why they go to watch action movie :evil: :evil: :evil:

Want to make each day Accountable

Who says girls don't like action??? I simply love action movies, I am a hardcore fan of Die Hard series, all of James Bond movies, Fast and Furious series, The Condemned, Conair etc.
aba.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Who says girls don't like action??? I simply love action movies, I am a hardcore fan of Die Hard series, all of James Bond movies, Fast and Furious series, The Condemned, Conair etc.

That's why this moderator is always in actions cleaning our forum everyday :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7944]}

Meera sandhu
If Girls don't like Action movies then why they go to watch action movie :evil: :evil: :evil:

To make their boy friends and husbands happy :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
yes, now a days the new generation people especially girls love to watch only action but before generation girls are never used to watch action films

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes as a girl i also did not like action movies.i think girls are very soft hearten so they did not like.or they might be afraid of those action movies.

Sharmistha Banerjee
yes as a girl i also did not like action movies.i think girls are very soft hearten so they did not like.or they might be afraid of those action movies.

Girls are mostly soft hearted and don't like action movie.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I think girls also like to watch action movies, they even like to do some action themselves these days.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes you are right. I too dont like to watch action movies.

I only like love stories and other stories

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.