Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now women also see horror and action movies.They are smart now,

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Just wait and watch- they are getting smarter by the day. Do you remember 'Hunterwali' played by Nadira the most famous Indian star who used to do all kind of action movies?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Only I beg to differ!!! Although I do like to watch love stories and comedies, I prefer watching action movies! My favorites are all James Bond series, Die Hard series and Sylvester Stallone movies!! :laugh:

You forgot Arnold Shchwargengger -whatever the spelling- I wish he becomes the next US president so that we have him in our country as official visitor - minus army of presidential bodyguards.

Nah! Not him! Except for his True Lies and a couple other movies, I don't like him that much!!!

Your answer proves girls do not like real action. :ohmy:

What??? :angry: You mean Sylvester and Bruce Willis are not real action heroes??? :angry: :angry: If I had a sword, I would have smitten you right now! :evil: What about Clint Eastwood, Mel Gibson?? Do they qualify? :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I love watching action movies and WWE wrestling matches. All girls don't have same choice. It varies from person to person depending on mentality. I love fights. It is an art of defending others and itself too.
Just wait and watch- they are getting smarter by the day. Do you remember 'Hunterwali' played by Nadira the most famous Indian star who used to do all kind of action movies?

I have only seen her photos and posters!! They don't show those movies any more!!

Modern versions would be, I guess, Angelina Jolie and Uma Thurman, and Hillary Swank! Charlie's Angels are girly chick flicks!! :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I am very much choosy about action movie. My wife does not like so I can not see any now.

I have only seen her photos and posters!! They don't show those movies any more!!

Modern versions would be, I guess, Angelina Jolie and Uma Thurman, and Hillary Swank! Charlie's Angels are girly chick flicks!! :laugh:

Even I have seen only pictures of Nadira or a few stills in different movies. I don't think reminding 'Bay watch' would be appropriate as this may hurt the feelings of moralists. :blush: But I found them daring and raring- all the way.

Even I have seen only pictures of Nadira or a few stills in different movies. I don't think reminding 'way watch' would be appropriate as this may hurt the feelings of moralists. :blush: But I found them daring and raring- all the way.

Who is Nadira?

Even I have seen only pictures of Nadira or a few stills in different movies. I don't think reminding 'Bay watch' would be appropriate as this may hurt the feelings of moralists. :blush: But I found them daring and raring- all the way.

Who is Nadira?

Nadira is one of the greatest actors Indian cinema ever had.

I love watching action movies and WWE wrestling matches. All girls don't have same choice. It varies from person to person depending on mentality. I love fights. It is an art of defending others and itself too.

How about Harry Potter series, Narniya..? Do you watch such movies too??? I find them interesting as lot of creativity is involved in making them...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.