When we are happy we show our happiness with laughing and when plants are happy how they show their happiness? they also laugh? how we can know plants laugh?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Is it humour or General discussion? :evil: :evil:

J.C.Bose has proved that plants do react and show emotions. Music....

Meera sandhu
IT is general discussion not humor, i think i have posted this in general catogery

Yes, when they are very happy only the flower arises.. The blossom is the outshow of the plants i think :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
When we are happy we show our happiness with laughing and when plants are happy how they show their happiness? they also laugh? how we can know plants laugh?

Rain can cheer both men and plants!!!!
That's why they blossom in rain.
Actually, nitrogen is the main content needed for plants which is abundant in atmosphere but not near earth's surface. So, when it rains, this nitrogen dissolves in rain drops and pours on the plants which make them blossom!!!!

Now my garden is blossoming!!! :) :)

Meera sandhu
sandhya you are right and i feel when the plant look more greenary than before then that shows it is much happy. I find it greenery when we water the plant sufficiently

I have heard that Music plays a important role in the growth of the plants.I don't have any proof.But,i think i am correct.

Want to make each day Accountable

yes bhardwaj even i too heard that plant laugh by growing when music plays.

What is there is music,that makes them grow?

Want to make each day Accountable

Plants can neither speak nor laugh aloud like us. But they have feeling of happiness that finds expression in their motion. A botanist could tell better.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

What is there is music,that makes them grow?

I think it was proved by Indian scientist J.C.Bose years before

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.