Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Wow Bharadwaj, good encouragement to your dear friend, so now how is he is and what he doing

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Wow Bharadwaj, good encouragement to your dear friend, so now how is he is and what he doing

He is studying.Actually he was junior and was living in our hostel.He was my neighbor.He was failed in 1st Semester and was crying a lot.So,that's why motivation to BANA TA HAI !!!

Want to make each day Accountable

Thats good. I hope now he became good in studies by your encouragement

We can take them to an outing....a sea shore, a park, a restaurant etc......Give him time to open his mind.
Why can't you give him a surprise gift? Sure, you can see his eyes feeling happy :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Sandhya, bhardawaj is saying he already made his friends mind by encouraging and now his friend is ok

We can take them to an outing....a sea shore, a park, a restaurant etc......Give him time to open his mind.
Why can't you give him a surprise gift? Sure, you can see his eyes feeling happy :cheer: :cheer:

He is O.K now.I frequently give him advice on his studies.He is really Motivated from me. :laugh: :)

you know by motivating others we even get motivated. Really small boy of 9th standard and his parents and brother came as tenets to our house. daily he come to and make me to teach him some thing. I really feel it is something encouraging and i recollect all the things which i learnt before. until they come i dont even remember 2 table.

you know by motivating others we even get motivated. Really small boy of 9th standard and his parents and brother came as tenets to our house. daily he come to and make me to teach him some thing. I really feel it is something encouraging and i recollect all the things which i learnt before. until they come i dont even remember 2 table.

Yes,i too learn various small small but useful things from small childrens.Someimes their problems also teaches us that we should not do that things to create problem.

Yes,i too learn various small small but useful things from small childrens.Someimes their problems also teaches us that we should not do that things to create problem.

Actually we should learn forgetfulness from kids. Isn't it?????
It can solve many of our problems

Meera sandhu
Dear as we have thing like forgeting thats why are having little problems, if there is no forgeting then every person on this earth will become mad

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.