Friends, every one will be good at prepare atleast one recipe. I mean we may be expert in one food item.

For suppose, I prepare potato and carrot fry curry very tasty and am expert in preparing it.

Please share , which food items you are expert in preparing.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Then you spare this whole thread for my recipes alone!!! ha ha

Meera sandhu
Oh that means you are much expert in many recipes itseems, ok then do one thing please send the list as PM to me please

Oh that means you are much expert in many recipes itseems, ok then do one thing please send the list as PM to me please

I don't know to make oven items.
Mostly Kerala items... I am pretty confident...some North Indian recipes too!!

Just check my articles here...
I have shared many of my secret and Kerala recipes here.
Then ask me what else do you want.
But am not an expert of sweets and snacks as I keep distance from them. Yet I have a good collection of recipes.

If guests come to my home, I am confident, I can treat them well...even 10-15 or more!! (Normal items)

Meera sandhu
Oh, there are no one who are expert in any one dish atleast?

Oh, there are no one who are expert in any one dish atleast?

I have told you am confident for meal and breakfast items!!!

Meera sandhu
i too can prepare many dishes.both sweets as well as spicy.
even im good in making shahi pulaav, kheer, dahi bade,macaroni and egg bhujia.

a.s.
I can prepare sweet well and vegetarian very well. I became kitchen expert in vegetarian preparation.Only non vegetarian preparation is bit difficult for me as i did not practice cooking more times

Though i do not cook regularly But I can prepare Chiken curry and posto.One more Dhkar Dalna. My daughter likes the dishes prepared by me always.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I will make potato curry crispy I like to eat and love to eat.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Though i do not cook regularly But I can prepare Chiken curry and posto.One more Dhkar Dalna. My daughter likes the dishes prepared by me always.

Can you give me your posto recipe?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.