Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh it is she, i dont sandhya, we cannot judge the christan names so easily

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Oh it is she, i dont sandhya, we cannot judge the christan names so easily

I also had a class mate with same name in PDC. At first I thought it was she :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
:) :) :) :) : :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Actually I celebrated my birthdays last 5 years back...

I studied in srimad Bhakavadam that....I didnt find any answer..and thats real also...

If your birthday is tomorrow means , you have to know that

before this birth ..how much births taken by you.....

and what the number of human birth now you took...etc .......

more over....just this is enough for me....to stop my birthday celebration...just Ill worshiping the Lord to understand what is GOD ..thats it.

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
Mathi can you please tell me how we can know how many birth we have taken as a human being

I celebrate my birthday, by wearing new dress and applying mehendi to hands. I visit temple and then i offer food, required things to the poor people and money to orphans.

So what about you?

I hardly celebrate it, but my children are very enthusiastic about it.We normally go out for dinner and I get gifts from my 3 children which is something that I look forward to..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It seems your children are very lucky. Yes children usually love to celebrate their birthday and they wait for their birthday for whole year.

i celebrate my birthday by firstly wishing myself and then by praying to god.if family is there i celebrate with them eand go to temple and give treat to friends and my mother cooks my favourite and if with maternal grand maa then she too cooks my favourite.. :)

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.