Friends, if you want to boost our site through forums, I have an idea. I would request you people to follow it if you are interested.

I will explain you now.

Suppose this seo for forums thread is there.

Hear the keyword is seo for forums and seo.

so when you post a reply, try to insert any of them or both the keywords in the reply.

then there will be a chance to of getting our forums page in google when any end user search the information related to the keyword.

I hope you got my point

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
So, you are saying for every answers, we should try to include the question key word to make it visible in search engines?

@Sarala,
Only 30 posts away from that milestone!!! I am making you remember :cheer:

Meera sandhu
So, you are saying for every answers, we should try to include the question key word to make it visible in search engines?

@Sarala,
Only 30 posts away from that milestone!!! I am making you remember :cheer:

Lets have a cheer for SARALA !!!

Its a good idea by Sarala. Let see what other replies.

Want to make each day Accountable

Sandya, most of my replies contains the keyword. I did seo for forums as best as i can.

Sandhya and bhardwaj i remember am 29 way from mile stone anyway thank you for remaining me

Sandya, most of my replies contains the keyword. I did seo for forums as best as i can.

Sandhya and bhardwaj i remember am 29 way from mile stone anyway thank you for remaining me

Correct it as reminding...

Sarala, I know nothing about SEO. How can it we made effective through threads?
Can you explain simply?

Meera sandhu
I will give you one example

suppose if we use that keyword in the replies. then when the person who search for such information they will get the forum which we used the keyword. that is nothing but seo done for forums

I will give you one example

suppose if we use that keyword in the replies. then when the person who search for such information they will get the forum which we used the keyword. that is nothing but seo done for forums

So, you are saying..repeatedly using the same key word in the replies give it more possibilities to appear in search engines?

Meera sandhu
yes, exactly you caught my point. Even when you write any content i mean article for your website or blog also if the keyword repeats for 3 to 7 times then more number of visitors will visit. this is nothing but seo content and for forums seo forums simple

yes, exactly you caught my point. Even when you write any content i mean article for your website or blog also if the keyword repeats for 3 to 7 times then more number of visitors will visit. this is nothing but seo content and for forums seo forums simple

Give me more tips!!!

Meera sandhu

I too got it,which i didn't got before.

Want to make each day Accountable

Friends, if you want to boost our site through forums, I have an idea. I would request you people to follow it if you are interested.

I will explain you now.

Suppose this seo for forums thread is there.

Hear the keyword is seo for forums and seo.

so when you post a reply, try to insert any of them or both the keywords in the reply.

then there will be a chance to of getting our forums page in google when any end user search the information related to the keyword.

I hope you got my point

Please make it clear, I am interested to know more about it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.