The topic is locked.
Most of the accidents are took place due to carelessness. Can you discuss the reasons behind this carelessness and how one can our come it.

Joseph Jose
www.smart4posts.blogspot.com

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
All are busy in his life, very impatient, no time to give!!!!
Also thousands of tensions going on inside the mind while driving. Population is increasing multi-fold, also vehicles. So roads are so rush and hence accidents occur frequently.
Earlier accident rate was very low. But now, roads are not increased in accordance to its traffic and hence occurrence of clashes are more than before!!! No road is safe now, particularly National Highways and bi-pass.
Another reason is mobile phones

Meera sandhu
At some places,the roads are only having 2 lanes.There the accidents are occured more.As when 2 vehicles passes by the space they get while passing is very less.

Accident also occurs where there is 4 lane.Most of the accidents are of trucks.Truck driver don't get enough sleep and that's why sometimes they get sleep while driving.This results in Accident.

Want to make each day Accountable

Bad road conditions, traffic, bad driving and careless behavior. Besides unauthorized persons driving without proper licence.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Rush Driving,Rough Driving is the major reasons. Road in India are becoming good,but the Drivers are always in hurry.

True, no one wants to follow traffic rules these days every one is a in a hurry. There is saying 'better late than never'

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

:huh: The best reason for the road accidents is mainly racing of vehicles. They want to be always first especially bus. They don't know where to end the race but they in fast.

Joseph Jose
www.smart4posts.blogspot.com

:huh: The best reason for the road accidents is mainly racing of vehicles. They want to be always first especially bus. They don't know where to end the race but they in fast.

You know well...speed of private buses of Kerala, feels as if we are going to heaven :blink: :silly: :silly: :sick: :sick: :dry: :dry: :huh:

Even the speediest car can't reach them :woohoo: :woohoo: :S :S :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
When i was living in hostel,i used to travel a lot in bus to come home and many times i had sat in the front next to driver.I have seen the speed of Bus.They drive very rush.

When i was living in hostel,i used to travel a lot in bus to come home and many times i had sat in the front next to driver.I have seen the speed of Bus.They drive very rush.

Actually they have fixed targets...they should start from a station at given time itself. Private buses are very punctual, not like KSRTC. Only positive thing in private bus.

Meera sandhu

Actually they have fixed targets...they should start from a station at given time itself. Private buses are very punctual, not like KSRTC. Only positive thing in private bus.

I know the buses need to be punctual.But come on !! Safety is also there.what about that.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.