When your younger siblings are not giving respect to you at all. Then how you feel and what you do? That to if the younger siblings are better than you in everything like career and life and they are not giving any respect to you. How you feel and what you do to get respect from them.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My younger siblings respect me. One is higher in career and income. But I do not nourish expectations and do not interfere. As long as I am self dependent and busy with my work, I bother least as to what others including my siblings think. However, if any need arises, I interact and help them. On the other hand, I never share my difficulties with siblings. Even in worst crisis, I shall not share anything with them or seek their help.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I have 4 and all of them would never say a thing that I would not like. But this is always mutual, if we love them and understand their value, they will never go against us. Respect from elders or younger is our own doing. I know this because I am eldest and no one never went against me because I love them all and care for them.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

My brother is 4 years younger than me. Yet he doesn't respect me till now B) :( :(
Actually, more than siblings we are just friends. Actually I know the true value of a brother once I got married.
Now also, when am their company (brother and wife) I enjoy those moments the most. We even quarrel each other on small things till now!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Respect is something which neither can be earned by virtue of seniority or anything else. We must be respectable before we demand respect from others. But relationships that bind us as brothers and sisters stand at a different plane and traditionally younger ones respect their elders for the kind of love and concern they display in day-to-day life. If a younger one behave in disrespectful manner being heady with his or her success that's very painful!
Wow that is nice sandhya

I do have younger siblings but I hardly talk because I am not much of a talker.

Yes, they have advanced much in their life and also I have become grandmother twice (one is my father's eldest brother's- eldest daughter's -eldest son's- first son is my grand son....and second one is my father's elder sister's- elder daughter's- eldest daughter's first son is also my grandson)

hehe....well most of my siblings are into getting married and settling and not much career oriented ..

Swetha Shenoy
Wow that is nice sandhya

I do have younger siblings but I hardly talk because I am not much of a talker.

Yes, they have advanced much in their life and also I have become grandmother twice (one is my father's eldest brother's- eldest daughter's -eldest son's- first son is my grand son....and second one is my father's elder sister's- elder daughter's- eldest daughter's first son is also my grandson)

hehe....well most of my siblings are into getting married and settling and not much career oriented ..

You have an elder sister. Younger one, brother or sister?

Meera sandhu
I have an elder sister

But i do have cousins and nephews and neices who are younger in age to me

:)

Swetha Shenoy
My mother is the eldest of 4. So, obviously I am the eldest of her family...like President of India.....a rubber stamp :woohoo: :woohoo:
Yet, my younger cousins respect me......Actually, except my brother, all are 12-17 years younger than me.
After my mother's marriage, it took 10-11 years for the next marriage in her family, as she was married in 18.

In my father's family of 6 siblings, I do have elder cousins, but among the girls of 3 brothers, am the eldest. So, i have more power :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
I have one younger brother, 2 and half years is the age difference between us. I respect him and love him alot but he never respect me, more over he treats me as an enemy, I don't know why? He always scold me. Never tried to be a friend of mine though I tried alot to be like a friend with him but suddenly he shouts at me, scold me and even slap me for silly things. If any thing of mine he ask and I refuse to give then he threat me that he will spoil it so that I cannot use it any more.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You respected your younger brother from childhood. That's the problem!!!
My brother also dominates me.....it's only because males dominate females.....ha ha

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.