Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I mean sandhya, I forcefully made to respect the younger brother, respect means here just listening whatever he say or else i won't have any help or any of my things like laptop, phone etc won't work

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Don't worry. all brothers are so....they will dominate us, even if we are older

Meera sandhu
Haha such brothers never change. They will like that for ever.

When your younger siblings are not giving respect to you at all. Then how you feel and what you do? That to if the younger siblings are better than you in everything like career and life and they are not giving any respect to you. How you feel and what you do to get respect from them.

Since I am the eldest daughter both my siblings , a brother and sister are younger to me.We are all like friends, in fact I share the same relationship with their spouses as well.As long as we have mutual respect for each other, it is good enough...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thats great to know that your siblings and you are friends. Really nice. A good and mutual understanding can with stand a relation ship. But the understanding should on both sides. if it is oneside then it will be hell

Before marriage we often feel so, that he won't love us. But after marriage, it will surely grow every day.
We often quarrel frequently. Once my brother stopped talking with me for 2 years only because I didn't give TV remote. I didn't obey him. That irritated him most.

Usually I obey him. This time, I felt am 4 years older than him. Then why should I?
He warned me that if I don't give, he will stop talking. If i give him, he will think I am fearing him. So, I didn't give.

Even after many friends and relatives asking him, he was not ready to talk to me. Later one incident made him change his decision!!!

Meera sandhu
Thats great to know that your siblings and you are friends. Really nice. A good and mutual understanding can with stand a relation ship. But the understanding should on both sides. if it is oneside then it will be hell

Friendship and respect has to be mutual for it to survive and thrive...when there is no depth to any feeling it does not last long, just withers away..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Respect cannot be forced even on younger ones, you have to earn it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Respect is a thing it is given and taken in equal ratio.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

some times though we respect, the younger siblings won't respect. though we give value to them they never give much value. I feel for such people elder siblings should teach a lesson by doing something which the younger once could not do

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.