I always get confused that egg is vegetarian or non vegetarian. Few people say it is vegetarian as government has declared but some people say it is non vegetarian.

I feel so strange which one to believe.

Let us see what you people say
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7948]}
images_2012-06-20.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well, egg is non veg

It is obviously not the one to grow on plants!!!!!!!! ha ha! ;)
0005sd.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: sarala
Inside every egg lies a chick and we kill them, while breaking and frying!!!
then how can an egg be veg???

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7949]}

Meera sandhu
Actually sandhya let us forget about non veg and veg

Eggs we eat most are of poultry eggs, which can not be hatched into hens. as they are produced through current i mean artificial heat

Eggs do not grow on trees nor are grown on land. These are animal products and hence non veg. even milk is not veg in true sense.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Actually sandhya let us forget about non veg and veg

Eggs we eat most are of poultry eggs, which can not be hatched into hens. as they are produced through current i mean artificial heat

even though these are not hatched into hens, these are not vegetarian as not grown on plants. Even milk is not vegetarian.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I am really shocked to know that milk is not vegetarian. Gulshaniji can you please explain how milk is not vegetarian

I am really shocked to know that milk is not vegetarian. Gulshaniji can you please explain how milk is not vegetarian

He is saying so because milk is produced by animals, not plants

Meera sandhu
ok, but from childhood till now it is said to me that milk is vegetarian that why we even offer to god also

Eg is non veg but shocked to know that milk is also. we use milk even in puja or in many occasion as veg.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
thats what ram, even i also shocked to know that. but how no one are aware of this

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.