Is this true that "Men never Understand Women and her mind" as most of the people say this?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is what Chankya said- Even Brahma does not understand woman- what to say about man.

This is just to underrate women character called as Triya charitra. Men and women both are in same environment. Parents bring up son and daughter both. How is this that a woman's character gets mysterious. In fact, man and woman are both similar except for biological difference.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I read in anovel, "Other man's mind is like an unknown planet".
We can't read everything from another person's mind. It's applicable for both men and women. Read the sentence just below my profile picture

Meera sandhu
Yes.. It is true...Men never understand women and her mind. In Tamil one song is there it is for tamilians

"Azham athu azham illai serum kadalum azham illa azham edu ayya antha pompala manasu thanya"

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Yes.. It is true...Men never understand women and her mind. In Tamil one song is there it is for tamilians

"Azham athu azham illai serum kadalum azham illa azham edu ayya antha pompala manasu thanya"

Let me try to translate....
Even the depth of deep oceans can't reach the depth of a woman's mind!!!

Am I right?
While you are saying Tamil, give its translation also, so that otehrs can understand!!!

Meera sandhu
Sandhya , but the most of the people say that men only cannot understand women and her mind. And i have seen it in many couples.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhya , but the most of the people say that men only cannot understand women and her mind. And i have seen it in many couples.

In true sense, no man can understand another man's mind in full sense!!! :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
There must be a women in behind of every success but also in every destroy.
You can take example of Mahavarata .

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
It's told, behind every successful man, there is a woman and behind every unsuccessful man, of course, two women!!! ha ha

Meera sandhu
some men in this world never tried to understand women.i think if men encourage women then they can do anything.specially if a husband encourage his wife then his wife will be happy and can proceed further in life.women always did a lot of household work but still men think that women sits idle at home.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Actual problem is man's ego and adament. Most of the man thinks themself superior than female. They don't want to know about her wants. If man wants, they can very well understand women.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.