What is the difference between Motivation and Encouragement ?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We can't self-encourage. We need someone else to encourage us.
Motivation means we are influenced by seeing some another person, task, event, film, story, book etc.
Am I right?

Meera sandhu
Motivation means we are influenced by seeing some another person, task, event, film, story, book etc.
Am I right?

Encouragement as I understand it is something that can come from outside sources which spurs you on.Motivation is wholly internal within yourself.It is how you react , this also includes goal setting and achievement as targets...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Am I right?

Encouragement as I understand it is something that can come from outside sources which spurs you on.Motivation is wholly internal within yourself.It is how you react , this also includes goal setting and achievement as targets...

I think, one set goals and targets, only if he is motivated :evil:

i.e. Outcome of motivation!!

Meera sandhu
Motivation and encouragement are some what equal which makes a person towards win.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I feel motivation is different from encouragement. But could express them clearly

I feel motivation is different from encouragement. But could express them clearly

:) :) :) :)

As an example...You can earn money if works hard in boddunan...this is better then others site..

this is called motivation... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes ..you can reach 5000 points in this week... just keep on working ..just 4 hours daily..ill help you...dont worry :P :P :P

this is called encouragements...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
Wow Mathi you have cleared my doubt about difference between motivation and encouragement

As an example...You can earn money if works hard in boddunan...this is better then others site..

Yes ..you can reach 5000 points in this week... just keep on working ..just 4 hours daily..ill help you...dont worry :P :P :P

Don't agree with you. I don't get the difference that you explained.

Want to make each day Accountable

Don't agree with you. I don't get the difference that you explained.

I know why -because this was not you who got 5000 points. ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

In my view motivation is used when something inspires you and makes you imitate or do it thereafter. While encouragement is used when approval or support is given by someone to do something, whether its good or bad doesn't matters in both cases.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.