Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There is one special Ganesh mantra. Which i have chanted 108times for 48 days so that all obstacles in my life will go. So finally some of the obstacles are gone and i need to get money from some one who did not pay me from a year. After completing 48days of chanting. immediately that person contacted me and paid me the money. I was surprised.

Gayatri mantra is good one to chant. It will remove bad thought from our mind. It also remove obstacles from our life.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Chanting mantras make one feel strong, even if one is alone.
Believing in Mantra's is worth able or not?

If you have any good and bad experiences with it, please share here

My mother does every day since 15-16 years.She is perfectly Alright.

But you have to make sure that you got these mantras from any famous Pandit.

Let me tell you,that i am not firm believer of Mantras.
We should be away from these mantras,as we can.

You have stated that you are not a firm believer in mantras. Also that we should be away from these. Why do you suggest remaining away from these. Are these harmful or dangerous.

I know about one famous mantra 'Gayatri Mantra'. This is well meaning mantra but I have never seen its affect- good or bad. may be the fragrance of Havan or yagna materials burnt in the process may affect the environment. Please clarify these points.

I keep myself away from these Mantras.
Yes,it has some effect on body and mind and it governs our own universal.I think you are getting what i meant to say.
My mother Daily for 15 minutes chants some kind of Mantras which is provided to them by some Pandit.
Actually,i don't know how good or bad these mantras are.
But my heart tells me to remain away from it.

Want to make each day Accountable

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I do believe in mantras too.. I believe that if we chant properly and understanding the meaning of those sanskrit lines then they are helpful. By mere chanting some names wont be helpful anytime.
Also if we make a wish before chantting the mantra that wish gets fulfilled sooner or longer.
That's true without understanding the meaning it looks as if we are chanting for no use. However, some mantra are really enjoyable, I use to chant before without any reason..
That's true without understanding the meaning it looks as if we are chanting for no use. However, some mantra are really enjoyable, I use to chant before without any reason..

You enjoy just the musical effect of words arrangement. Otherwise. there is nothing in any Mantra that is not in alphabets.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You enjoy just the musical effect of words arrangement. Otherwise. there is nothing in any Mantra that is not in alphabets.

Yes, We need to know the reason before Chanting the mantra because careless use of words can turn chinta(thought) into chittaa(pyre). I hope we remember the lesson of Chattur from 3-Idiots.. Nothing more to say....

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
It is very worthful only. truth also. thoughts makes our life a better way.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

I think they have affects on our mind as well as body. If they are nothing why are still people chanting Gayathri Mantra, a well know one. It generally gives power to control mind..(that's what I heard)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.