Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Positive attitude can be developed by stop using negatives words like can't, not etc.Doing meditation and performing exercises also give us positive attitude

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Impossible - it means I M POSSIBLE. I follow this and try to be positive.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Positive attitude can be gain in many ways. We should build the habit of using positive language,Stop believing in what we think is true and start believing in what we really want,and take responsibility for our own life.

Sharmistha Banerjee
by meditation and yoga we can create positive attitude and positive thoughts in our mind.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Positive attitude are necessary in life.If we are positive we can achieve everything.So to be positive one must maintain its personality and always be cheerful towards everyone.One should not take any harsh words of others in mind.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I was working in marketing company for 2 months. There I have learnt to keep myself happy and motivated. Negative thinking keeps us behind and does not let us achieve our goal. Just relax and take a long breath. Forget all bad and worst around you. Start working from the beginning once again. Try again and again till you become successful.
Being positive attitude is very good but most of the people will not follow and shout at the people.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.