Friends the most of the film actors change their names and hide their original identity. so let discuss them. who ever know about the particular film actor details let us share over here.

Shahrukh Khan - bollywood Actor.
His wife name - Gouri

After 7 years of struggle, Gouri's father accepted.
then he job the opportunity in a serials fuzee and circus.
He has 2 children, daughter and son

daughter name is aryan

His first film is Dewana
He is became popular with a negative role in DUR movie.

He follows a quote " DO YOUR BEST AND LEAVE THE REST"

He is award a title as Bollywood Bhadsha

He had few consequences with Big B

his best friend is fara khan

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7966]}
images1.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That's good information on shahrukh. I think now he is acting odd after some flops... his terms with Farah Khan's husband is bad. Recently acted rude in IPL matches with security person and fan..
Thanks for sharing a rare information about shahrukh khan. Are you his fan? :huh:

Vinu
We are very much familiar with the actor Dilip Kumar.When he entered into film industry he changed his name to Dilip Kumar but he was originally known as Muhammed Yusuf Khan.Later he married actress and beauty queen Saira Banu in year 1966.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Let me tell something more about SRK..
he got his break into films, just a few days after his mother death. He lost his father earlier.
So, he is one among those unlucky persons who could never share his joy of success with his parents. I have heard several times, SRK saying so.

Meera sandhu
Very good information about sharrukh. Interesting... :) :) :) :)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Friends this is interesting thread.
My favourite actor is Arnold Schwerzeneggar. He became Mr. Universe and acted in many films. He is famous mostly among children for his strong body and action films. He entered into politics after living Hollywood. He became governor of California. He has 3 children. His last movie is "Around the world in 80 days". His co-star in this movie was Jackie Chan.
Perhaps, Rajanikanth is the superstar having greater number of fans in this country.
He was a bus conductor before entering films and started his career as Villain

Meera sandhu
I am posting it as a new thread, as it's about another Megastar of south. It's about Mohan lal.

In 1980, a new director Fazal (who later took blockbuster, Manichitrathazhu...it's remakes are Bhool Bhulayya and Chandramukhi) took a film with 3 new actors........
Mohan Lal, Shankar and Poornima Jayaram

Shankar and Poornima were the hero and heroine while Mohan Lal was villain. This tragedy has some ever green songs. Film Manjil Virinja Pookkal (Flowers bloomed in the dew) was a superhit. Very soon Shankar emerged as the romantic hero of Malayalam. Everyone thought he will very soon become superstar. But his fall was also that much sudden. From villain roles, Mohanlal slowly emerged as a great actor and the later part is history!!!!

The story of Mohan lal and Shankar is somewhat similar to Big B and Rajesh Khanna.

Meera sandhu
Ha this is the rarest inforamation about the SRK. I think there is no use of this forum.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Ha this is the rarest inforamation about the SRK. I think there is no use of this forum.

Why are you saying so??? :ohmy: :huh: :dry:

Just read my post and say, if you know it earlier :angry:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.