Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
As a measure it might be useful in that it keeps the teachers on their toes, they will have to perform...but the vast majority of the students are not really interested in attending classes, they would rather do something else ( that is my experience ) and may grade teachers for other qualities rather than their efficiency

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes they should be allowed, in some countries they do it. Not only they rate but their rating counts also.

A lot of maturity is required to do this , also there should be no bias, then the system of grading a r teacher might work and only at a certain level...

This is applicable in countries where they know students are matured enough and they know their responsibility.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes they should be allowed, in some countries they do it. Not only they rate but their rating counts also.

A lot of maturity is required to do this , also there should be no bias, then the system of grading a r teacher might work and only at a certain level...

This is applicable in countries where they know students are matured enough and they know their responsibility.

In which countries it is applicable Suny? :)
When i am a student, I used to feel that let teacher be a student and i teach the teacher how to make students study and how a teacher should teach to the students

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.