i often wonder which one is good.when i look back to my school life I feel that those were best days as that time we were having real friends, doing masti without tension, no responsibilities and even no worries just carefree nothing to worry for.no tension of future,no tension of job,doing homework was better than industrial projects.exams were better than semesters.without bunking enjoying being present in the class. :) :)

but when i look at my college life, I feel great because of the various awards i won here, the trust of faculty on me, won heart of all faculties and even director sir, got lot many appreciations,respect from juniors and love from seniors,lots of masti,discovered new things,new experience,gain few friends,being always in the top list and ready to have responsibilities.a little matureness.

still confused was that time good or this one..
according to you people which time of your life was good school life or college life?or both?
do share your views.. :) :) :) :)

oops sorry i done a blunder by mistake i posted it in announcement thread and when pressed submit button then i noticed it.. :( :(

anyways do reply..
its a general discussion..

a.s.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually this topic was started a couple of months before by alam. Sorry I can't bring that thread up.
Santhosh has also started one similar thread......childhood days and youth, which one is good......
Let Santhosh decide!!

For me, both have equal importance. I can't find out which one is the best.
It's the truth!!

Meera sandhu
di but i think that was on childhood and youth and its on school life and college life.childhood life starts from early age and youth goes on till 28 i suppose but its simply about school and college.means which one you miss a lot,which one you praise.and which part of your was good.

a.s.
di but i think that was on childhood and youth and its on school life and college life.childhood life starts from early age and youth goes on till 28 i suppose but its simply about school and college.means which one you miss a lot,which one you praise.and which part of your was good.

I miss my college life more than school life, now!!!
What a nice question you asked!!!

It means I love college days than school days. Puzzle solved. Isn't it? :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

I miss my college life more than school life, now!!!
What a nice question you asked!!!

It means I love college days than school days. Puzzle solved. Isn't it? :cheer: :cheer:

can you mention few instances which makes you miss your college life more...

a.s.
I always like school days more than the college life. :) When i was in school i used to think i will have more fun when i will reach college but i was wrong as in colleges individual student is not that much cared by the teachers like they are paid attention by the teachers in the school :blink: . Moreover people are bit mature when they reach college and that is the main problem. :evil:
I like my school more than college days. school days are much enjoyable and we get genuine friends but in college some polluted friend we get who make friend ship with for fulling their needs which is nothing but needable friendship not a true friendship

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

i cherish both as at particular time both were really amazing and i enjoyed both.
sanjeev ji and sarala di can you mention few instances related to yuor school life which you really cherish?

a.s.
I enjoyed my college life best and fell sorrow when I remember those days.
So many friends and tiffin sharing ,to see movie alltogether.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
school life and college life is most better than the still life. No tension, no responsibilities, we do playing, studing etc. i participated various competitions like Kho-Kho, badminton, painting, dancing etc.

I miss my school life very much.
I enjoyed my college life best and fell sorrow when I remember those days.
So many friends and tiffin sharing ,to see movie alltogether.

hmm so both you and sandhya di like college life more..great same likings of brother-sister.. :)

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.