Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congrats Santosh I think you are the second one to get 200 referrals after ashok.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

By submitting articles only referrals can help us earn credits. I dont know who referred me.. :unsure: as the person wrote a article and gave a link which I unknowingly clicked. Dont know that its referral link..very clever tactics.. :laugh:

And therefore you are here!! if it weren't for his clever tactics,. we wouldn't have got such a good friend as you! incidentally, I too joined boddunan in the same manner!! :laugh: :laugh:

Wow so I am not the only blind cat...there is one more blind cat like me... :woohoo: :laugh: Is there anyone else?

Don't worry there are many friends who reached here in the same manner... which includes me too... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Wow...so you also... :woohoo: :woohoo:
Its nice to know that we all are on the same boat in the same way.
I have refereed 14 members but only one member is active but she also works only in forums

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

By submitting articles only referrals can help us earn credits. I dont know who referred me.. :unsure: as the person wrote a article and gave a link which I unknowingly clicked. Dont know that its referral link..very clever tactics.. :laugh:

And therefore you are here!! if it weren't for his clever tactics,. we wouldn't have got such a good friend as you! incidentally, I too joined boddunan in the same manner!! :laugh: :laugh:

I am sorry, if you thought this a bad tactics but I have 6 articles in ten different sites with link of this site as most of them allow a links but not referral links. I have referral links in 3 only. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am sorry, if you thought this a bad tactics but I have 6 articles in ten different sites with link of this site as most of them allow a links but not referral links. I have referral links in 3 only. :laugh: :laugh:

It's smart way to attract traffic but I think you didn't fool people without giving any information. By they way how many join through you're referral than?
I am his referral but he gave me the link on some other site..hehehe... :laugh:

I do join sites like Rajani does but Boddunan i joined on someone's request. :)
I am his referral but he gave me the link on some other site..hehehe... :laugh:

I do join sites like Rajani did but Boddunan i joined on someone's request. :)

Oh OK..that's great that you have joined on request. So that request has turned beneficial for you and him too. :)
:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

congrats!!!!!!!!! like you members are really great...

keep up the good work :) :) :) :)

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!

Mathi I think you were referred by one of our senior memeber @Kumaresh. right?
He is not active these days. :( :)

Mathi I think you were referred by one of our senior memeber @Kumaresh. right?
He is not active these days. :( :)

yes you are right...we were working together in software industry .

thanks...but I dont know now where he is.. :( :( :( :(

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.