Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There are remote chances of India reaching to world cup in near future because we are not sports loving nation. We know how to play -Politics- in every field of life.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

There are remote chances of India reaching to world cup in near future because we are not sports loving nation. We know how to play -Politics- in every field of life.

Ha ha ha!! Yes true, that's because politics and cricket are much much more profitable than football or hockey or other games!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

All the Indians would be happy to see one more team representing India,in the world.

Want to make each day Accountable

All the Indians would be happy to see one more team representing India,in the world.

True!! Actually India has so much potential to have its own football team, but apathy and neglect by sports bodies does not allow it!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

No..Still,i believe that Indian football team still need to work hard and prove that they are best.
They are good as far Asian Countries are there.But for competing with the world best countries like Portugal,Brazil,Spain etc still it will take time.

No..Still,i believe that Indian football team still need to work hard and prove that they are best.
They are good as far Asian Countries are there.But for competing with the world best countries like Portugal,Brazil,Spain etc still it will take time.

No Ronark, the Indian team stands no where among the Asians too. See we are not winning at Asian level tournaments and most times we fail to qualify for these tournaments. There are countries like China, Japan, Thailand, Singapore, Philippians, Malaysia and countries from from former Soviet Union who participate from Asia are far superior.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No they are not even in the best countries of Asia.There are contries like Japan,Korea,UAE who are far better than India.They need to prove their worth even in Asia also. :blink:
India has performed well when competing with Asian Countries.

India has performed well when competing with Asian Countries.

I don't know when they performed well in Asian Games. :unsure:
I don't have interest in football.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.