Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
First let them get the chance to participate in world cup then I hope everyone will watch their match.Pray for them to get at least one chance.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I have stopped day dreaming about Indian sports as long as politicians are sitting their as head of the sports bodies. Every Lallo is ready to insert his dear ones into the national teams. Deserving ones are biting the dust.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If India play world cup football then you will take interest to see it as cricket world cup ?

i really missed this question.

Definitely, no doubt!!! I will watch each and every game India plays...(if they play well) :) :)

India is not good in foot ball. That may be the reason why we are not watching it.

Yet, northern districts of Kerala, people love foot ball more than cricket. You can ask Abid

Meera sandhu
If India play world cup football then you will take interest to see it as cricket world cup ?

Definitely, no doubt!!! I will watch each and every game India plays...(if they play well) :) :)

India is not good in foot ball. That may be the reason why we are not watching it.

Yet, northern districts of Kerala, people love foot ball more than cricket. You can ask Abid

Why should I ask Abid, I have seen our university participating in interversity meet at Calicut/Kozhicode Punjab versity beat Kozhicde by 3-0 :woohoo:

Why should I ask Abid, I have seen our university participating in interversity meet at Calicut/Kozhicode Punjab versity beat Kozhicde by 3-0 :woohoo:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I have yet to determine whether you are happy or not by Kohzicode got beaten by my versity although that was way back.

I have yet to determine whether you are happy or not by Kohzicode got beaten by my versity although that was way back.

This is Desh Prem for my state.
Really angry with you :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

Is it Desh-prem or Prdesh prem??? Every time an inter-varsity tournament would be held, this is impossible to win a particular state so keep your angers ready, there is hardly a chance Punjab losing in football.

Is it Desh-prem or Prdesh prem??? Every time an inter-varsity tournament would be held, this is impossible to win a particular state so keep your angers ready, there is hardly a chance Punjab losing in football.

Pradesha prem...
But kerala has won Santhosh Trophy many times :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Do you know, if Kerala wins Santhosh Trophy, it's a holiday for the state. In my school days, I have got some such holidays :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
So, we used to pray......May Kerala win it every time :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Pradesha prem...
But kerala has won Santhosh Trophy many times :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Do you know, if Kerala wins Santhosh Trophy, it's a holiday for the state. In my school days, I have got some such holidays :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
So, we used to pray......May Kerala win it every time :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think most of the national players of football are from Kerala. :)

Today only I listened in the news that India has a match with Maldives recently they have beaten Syria by 3-1. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.