Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have always liked watching football. I have been a part of my football team in school. :) If India someday qualifies for the World Cup someday I would love to watch my country play. :) :)

You forgot to mention 'somehow' I think. That is most crucial part of the question. :(

Yes I so wish that we qualify someday somehow. :unsure: :unsure:

Let me tell you that is too difficult but who knows!!

India is gradually progressing in sports. :) So we like many other Indians would love to see our team playing in the football tournaments. Football has a vast following in our country.

Yes he would be next Virat Kohli of Indian team and mind you minimum 3~4 plyaers would enter in to the seniour team from this world cup winning team. :)

Football is very much famous all over the world that is the reason the competition in this sport is very tough. Imagine there is quota of maximum 3~4 countries from Asia. Many of the countries who are far better than India can't qualify for FIFA world cup how can we expect India to qualify in it.Seriously we need to play much better and once we prove ourself at least in Asia may be we get a chance to qualify in world cup. :)

The fact is we are competitive at SARC level only, beyond that we have no where to stand. Even in Asian rankings we would be ashamed to disclose it, world cup is like daydreaming at this stage.

The fact is in our country academics is given more priority than sports. I read the news today that how Unmukt Chand, the captain of the under19 Indian cricket team who has recently won the World Cup had to appeal to the court as his college wasn't allowing him to give the yearly exams because he was short of attendance. He could not attend college much because of his practices. :huh: When the person is bringing laurels to the country the college should have supported the talent.

But now he will be allowed as he has made India proud. :)

Moreover cricketers are always given preference in our country. :)

This happened after he bought the 1st or 2nd World cup in the under 19 category. He was allowed to give the exam only after the Court directed the college to do so.

May be he was not as popular as now he is after winning the world cup tittle recently. :blink:

Now whatever he will do he won't need a support from the court. :laugh:

He will soon become new Virat Kohali of Indian team as all big guns are praising him.
I have always liked watching football. I have been a part of my football team in school. :) If India someday qualifies for the World Cup someday I would love to watch my country play. :) :)

You forgot to mention 'somehow' I think. That is most crucial part of the question. :(

Yes I so wish that we qualify someday somehow. :unsure: :unsure:

Let me tell you that is too difficult but who knows!!

India is gradually progressing in sports. :) So we like many other Indians would love to see our team playing in the football tournaments. Football has a vast following in our country.

Yes he would be next Virat Kohli of Indian team and mind you minimum 3~4 plyaers would enter in to the seniour team from this world cup winning team. :)

Football is very much famous all over the world that is the reason the competition in this sport is very tough. Imagine there is quota of maximum 3~4 countries from Asia. Many of the countries who are far better than India can't qualify for FIFA world cup how can we expect India to qualify in it.Seriously we need to play much better and once we prove ourself at least in Asia may be we get a chance to qualify in world cup. :)

The fact is we are competitive at SARC level only, beyond that we have no where to stand. Even in Asian rankings we would be ashamed to disclose it, world cup is like daydreaming at this stage.

The fact is in our country academics is given more priority than sports. I read the news today that how Unmukt Chand, the captain of the under19 Indian cricket team who has recently won the World Cup had to appeal to the court as his college wasn't allowing him to give the yearly exams because he was short of attendance. He could not attend college much because of his practices. :huh: When the person is bringing laurels to the country the college should have supported the talent.

But now he will be allowed as he has made India proud. :)

Moreover cricketers are always given preference in our country. :)

This happened after he bought the 1st or 2nd World cup in the under 19 category. He was allowed to give the exam only after the Court directed the college to do so.

May be he was not as popular as now he is after winning the world cup tittle recently. :blink:

Now whatever he will do he won't need a support from the court. :laugh:

He will soon become new Virat Kohali of Indian team as all big guns are praising him.

What! You don't agree with me...I can see no post from you!! Or some glitch again?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

My reply is not appearing I don't how it disappeared. :evil:

Yes he will be soon "Virat Kohli" of Indian team.I am telling you at least 3~4 players from this team will enter in the seniour team. :)
As a indian I love the games which India play. I will definitely watch the game with lot of interest.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

As a indian I love the games which India play. I will definitely watch the game with lot of interest.

Now who can deny this statement but when would that happen. That is the main question.

Now who can deny this statement but when would that happen. That is the main question.

And will that ever happen? That is still not clear. :(

Live in the present :)

Now come on , there is no need to be that pessimistic, God willing we shall make it to world cup squad one day soon. Cheers.

It would be one of the most exciting moment to watch India playing the World Cup football.But let them get this chance.

Sharmistha Banerjee

Now come on , there is no need to be that pessimistic, God willing we shall make it to world cup squad one day soon. Cheers.

Friends, now it's the time of world cup Cricket...
It seems the hang over of last Cricket world cup is still there..... :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.