Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That depends on some one who deceive you. But my suggestion is not let any one deceive you ever. Never give any one that much liberty that may result in some thing that make you feel in the end.

I ALSO AGREE WITH THE SAME MIND :) :) :)
We should be careful to our self about deceiving. How can a man be so smart to deceive us?

Want to make each day Accountable

I will not pardon him/her and sure I will cut the all relationship with him/her.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I will not pardon him/her and sure I will cut the all relationship with him/her.

This is the best option anyone can do.

Want to make each day Accountable

It is the only option left as taking revenge is not good for you as well as them. Lot of emotional stress involves to take revenge and it may lead to depression if not executed well. We should take it as a lesson and be cautious in dealing without get deceived. However in personal relationship its very difficult to judge a person whether he/she is right or wrong.
Definitely it hurts. :blink: It hurts more when i get deceived by someone close :( .And i always try to make them realize that they did it wrong but every-time its not possible sometimes we may not get a chance to do it. :(

Chance for what? Take revenge!!! :ohmy: that is not advisable, that may turn things worst for you. Be very careful, revenge is the worst possible thought that comes to your mind. Analyze and see where and why things went wrong.

Yes thinking of taking revenge is the worst thing in life but that's the final decision one takes after analysing everything. :blink: But sometimes we have to do it to make a person realize that he/she was wrong and he/she may not think to do it to any one else in future too. :)
Definitely it hurts. :blink: It hurts more when i get deceived by someone close :( .And i always try to make them realize that they did it wrong but every-time its not possible sometimes we may not get a chance to do it. :(

Chance for what? Take revenge!!! :ohmy: that is not advisable, that may turn things worst for you. Be very careful, revenge is the worst possible thought that comes to your mind. Analyze and see where and why things went wrong.

Yes thinking of taking revenge is the worst thing in life but that's the final decision one takes after analysing everything. :blink: But sometimes we have to do it to make a person realize that he/she was wrong and he/she may not think to do it to any one else in future too. :)

We don't have to prove as they will people who deceives others not always succeed in doing it.
And even if we want to teach them a lesson, we don't get a chance. So leave it to their fate. Ya, but if we get a chance to teach them then ignoring it is not a wise thing.

We don't have to prove as they will people who deceives others not always succeed in doing it.
And even if we want to teach them a lesson, we don't get a chance. So leave it to their fate. Ya, but if we get a chance to teach them then ignoring it is not a wise thing.

Its not good to ignore them. Ignoring them increase their morale and they think that they can deceive anyone so they must be taught a lesson so that they may think twice to do it with someone else in future. :)
It depends on the situation and each individual case.If it is cheating with regard to property then there is always the legal option , the same goes for money, one can always prove it.My brother had a harrowing experience when he lent a huge amount ( 3 lakhs ) to a close relative , out of trust without any papers and she simply refused to give it back even though she has a good job as a lecturer in a govt college earning nearly Rs 50,ooo / per month.He had to send a lawyers notice and file a case .Thankfully he had paid by cheque and cash the bank records were there to prove i9t and now he has won the case and the lady has been given time by the court to pay it back ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

No one can exactly leave if a person deceives them. But sometime we have legal process to teach them a lesson and sometimes its not possible. In such situation we dont have any option rather than leaving them.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.