Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In few situations we cannot do anything if a person deceive you that is like relationships of friendship, love, siblings etc

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

In few situations we cannot do anything if a person deceive you that is like relationships of friendship, love, siblings etc

That depends on person's nature. As even in siblings sometimes if one deceives another it may lead to life long disputes including killing each other.

That depends on person's nature. As even in siblings sometimes if one deceives another it may lead to life long disputes including killing each other.

Relationship of Friend,Love,relatives are certain relationships which we need to take care.

Want to make each day Accountable

Relationship of Friend,Love,relatives are certain relationships which we need to take care.

Nothing better than Walking away without saying anything.....

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
I would definitely feel very angry and upset about it, but then I will also try and analyze to determine what made that person deceive me. In most cases, I would severe my relations with that person, in some I would not but just forgive that person and carry on with life, but never forget the past and be on my toes always while dealing with such a [person!
15_4_130_2012-06-29.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I react very cool and just wait for my chance to beat him or her at this game!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8045]}
I react very cool and just wait for my chance to beat him or her at this game!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8045]}

As it's told....every .....has a day :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
How do you feel when anyone deceive you and what you will do for that person?

How much deeper the relationship is, that much silent i will become :)
think1_2012-06-29.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8052]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8052]}

Yes, if someone who is so close to me turn disloyal, even my eyes won't cry. :)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.