Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
How do you feel when anyone deceive you and what you will do for that person?

How much deeper the relationship is, that much silent i will become :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8052]}

Yes, if someone who is so close to me turn disloyal, even my eyes won't cry. :)

I did not get it - eyes cry when people are really upset by heart and if only eyes cry that tears are called crocodile's tear.Do you do that? :woohoo:
The more and more deep the relation is there,more and more chance of deceiving is possible.

Want to make each day Accountable

The more and more deep the relation is there,more and more chance of deceiving is possible.

No its not that deep relationship means better understanding and i don't think if understanding is good there is a scope of deceiving/cheating. :)

I did not get it - eyes cry when people are really upset by heart and if only eyes cry that tears are called crocodile's tear.Do you do that? :woohoo:

If pain is excess, we even forget to cry Sanjeev. :)
I doubt if you can understand it
Thank God, you have never gone through such a phase in life. I have got many such. :sick:

Meera sandhu

Thank God, you have never gone through such a phase in life. I have got many such. :sick:

Sandhya i have already told you that being over emotional always cause us harm. :blink: Always do your work without expecting anything from others i assure you that you won't get hurt by anyone. :blink: The moment we expect things from others and those expectations don't meet it becomes a problem for us and for those from whom we expected it. :blink:

Sandhya i have already told you that being over emotional always cause us harm. :blink: Always do your work without expecting anything from others i assure you that you won't get hurt by anyone. :blink: The moment we expect things from others and those expectations don't meet it becomes a problem for us and for those from whom we expected it. :blink:

Overemotional means crying and burst out.
For small drawbacks.....like every person, I also respond so....you have seen it most recently how I burst out. These are only 'chota mota' problems.
But for big storms of life, I never respond...actually I become silent. Sometimes I even forget to cry :woohoo: :woohoo:
Actually i hide those out burstings and never let my eyes flood and waste it. Instead I keep them as jewels inside my heart, as a pearl inside an oyster and then use them for writing poems or anything else, in some other ways.
If I cry and let them flow, I can't write. If it stays inside me only, I can poem them. I can't write even a single sentence if it's out bursted or tears come out.
I doubt you understand what am I telling :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: Sanjeev, do you want to become victim of my poems and madness?? :evil: :evil: :evil: . Better you flee. I won't spare you, as I always do such mischiefs with my friends.....(won't let them live) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Any poet of Boddunan can clearly understand it for sure :) :) :)

Ceemji, where are you?????

Meera sandhu

For small drawbacks.....like every person, I also respond so....you have seen it most recently how I burst out. These are only 'chota mota' problems.
But for big storms of life, I never respond...actually I become silent. Sometimes I even forget to cry :woohoo: :woohoo:
Actually i hide those out burstings and never let my eyes flood and waste it. Instead I keep them as jewels inside my heart, as a pearl inside an oyster and then use them for writing poems or anything else, in some other ways.
If I cry and let them flow, I can't write. If it stays inside me only, I can poem them. I can't write even a single sentence if it's out bursted or tears come out.
I doubt you understand what am I telling :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: Sanjeev, do you want to become victim of my poems and madness?? :evil: :evil: :evil: . Better you flee. I won't spare you, as I always do such mischiefs with my friends.....(won't let them live) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Go ahead Sandhya i will be happy if you write a poem for me. :woohoo:

You know unlike you i don't cry even for the small issues i am that much mentally strong :) i don't care for what others says for me.No one can stop my way at least by words. :blink: :)

Go ahead Sandhya i will be happy if you write a poem for me. :woohoo:

You know unlike you i don't cry even for the small issues i am that much mentally strong :) i don't care for what others says for me.No one can stop my way at least by words. :blink: :)

Often ...tears can wash away many of our problems

Meera sandhu
But tears also confirms that you are weaker than others. :woohoo: :blink:
But tears also confirms that you are weaker than others. :woohoo: :blink:

Now also, you haven't understood what I told :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

If someone doesn't cry even after seeing a large disaster, does it always mean he has enough courage and strong heart????????
NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

It happens only because his mind doesn't have enough strength to withstand the situation!!!!!!
Otherwise......it's sure.....he/she will cry :evil: :evil:

(Research through my novel :P :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: )

Sanjeev......
Can you understand at least now, what I told.... :( :(
That's what I told earlier......
Some words even talked
Can't reach the other's ear :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.