Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Deceiving really hurts and for sometime we get into that dilemma. But had to be strong and to move forward in life.

Want to make each day Accountable

It depends on person to person how they show their emotions to other i won't prefer to cry as it would prove me weaker from others.And the person who hurt me may feel that he became successful. :blink:

Don't cry in front of that person....but you can do it when you are alone :P :P :P

I was telling...even in loneliness, for some shocking occurrences, we forget to cry. We may be aware of it some time later...but not at that time.

Just think of it.....you will get some, sure :whistle:

But why to cry for others mistake, i never cry except when lose someone very close. :blink:

Males never admit that they do cry often :P :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
it hurts when we are deceived by someone very close but as it is said-we have given them right to do so.that is trusting you(others) is my decision.proving me right or wrong is their decision.

a.s.
it hurts when we are deceived by someone very close but as it is said-we have given them right to do so.that is trusting you(others) is my decision.proving me right or wrong is their decision.

That's true its because of us we get decieved by someone as we give them a chance to do it.We should have the skills to identify people so that we may reduce the probability of being deceived. :blink:
I feel and take deceiving as energy and i make them know their mistake by developing my self to high position

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I feel and take deceiving as energy and i make them know their mistake by developing my self to high position

That means you take it as challenge and you are brave also.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
yes, I feel when some one deceive us especially without our mistake, then we may feel bad and we suffer, but i feel after suffering we should make ourself confident enough and make that person feel that they have done a great mistake in their life by deceiving.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.