Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I do believe that water purifiers purify the water. But i cannot believe they purify the water as they show in the television ad, as the customer bring the drainage water. Is it so?

Yes,I too have seen that Ad of a man, who roams here and there to collect the dirtiest water and then brings to Water Purifier to purify and then we see that water is purified and dirt goes.

Definitely,that is not true.

Want to make each day Accountable

I do believe that water purifiers purify the water. But i cannot believe they purify the water as they show in the television ad, as the customer bring the drainage water. Is it so?

They show it 50% more what a product is to sell their product :evil: so don't go on ads for any product but that's true it purifies water. :)
Company want to sell his product,so they will try to give a best view of their product.

Company want to sell his product,so they will try to give a best view of their product.

Exactly this is why i don't believe on the ads which i see on TV. :)

I think we should personally check the product before buying.

That's right we should not blindly trust on the ads we should try to gather some information about the product from others before buying it. :)

That's right we should not blindly trust on the ads we should try to gather some information about the product from others before buying it. :)

I think not only Water purifier,we should check ourself properly,to other products as well.

I remember the ad of FEM fairness cream :woohoo: . I don't think by use of it every one gets fair color which it claims in ad :evil: . Its just an application of mind we need to check these first and then buy. :) But in the case of purifiers i tell you they purify water at least the water we get from it is much better than what we get from the direct supply. :)
yes its must on that cities where water is not good like Maharastra and Gujarat's cities.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Today we may face infection if we drink impure water I also faced such kind of problem.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.