Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
hahaha...

Guys, let me give you some gyan about water purifiers

There are two different types of Water purifiers-one is water filter and the other is water purifier.

Small units >5000/- donot have RO , Until unless they have a connection with elextricity which units costs more than 10,000/-.

Now the funda is, why do we drink pure water? or mineral water? The body blood ph is 7.4 and our human body preferes alkaline foods and beverages. mineral water having total dissolved solids <50 are permissible to drink which is very beneficial to our body.

One thing about boiling water is, we boil the water and only filter it. the dead particles of bacteria and viruses still have a chance to regrow in our stomach due to favorable conditions in our stomach, that is why some of the water purifiers have RO+UV. One benefit of UV is , it removes the pungent smell of water and renders water as tasteless and odorless.

I think now you know what is the difference.

I am working in a water related company and I have learnt so much. Mathi, you can mail your requirements for RO to me at swetha.shenoy(@)smaataqua.com (just remove the ())

So Sweta,
most of these water purifiers available in the market are less than 5000 but still some need electricity. Now do they come under RO purifiers..I don't know whether the water purifiers we use presently has it or not but it works on electricity.
Celebrities just make us buy it, I am sure she must has never tasted Kent water.

How can you say this as she drinks it in the ad itself?. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

hehehe Sanjeev anything possible for actors..Who know it is Kent water or not. :laugh:
hahaha...

There are two different types of Water purifiers-one is water filter and the other is water purifier.

Small units >5000/- donot have RO , Until unless they have a connection with elextricity which units costs more than 10,000/-.

Now the funda is, why do we drink pure water? or mineral water? The body blood ph is 7.4 and our human body preferes alkaline foods and beverages. mineral water having total dissolved solids <50 are permissible to drink which is very beneficial to our body.

One thing about boiling water is, we boil the water and only filter it. the dead particles of bacteria and viruses still have a chance to regrow in our stomach due to favorable conditions in our stomach, that is why some of the water purifiers have RO+UV. One benefit of UV is , it removes the pungent smell of water and renders water as tasteless and odorless.

I am working in a water related company and I have learnt so much. Mathi, you can mail your requirements for RO to me at swetha.shenoy(@)smaataqua.com (just remove the ())

Hi Shwetha- Do you think UV kills Bacteria or does it make them inactive for some time? I have heard that they remain inactive for a few days and by then they are removed from our system. Is that true?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

hahaha...

Its very good information u have shared with us here..
hahaha...

Its very good information u have shared with us here..

We should not go to ad.Many stars do ad for money.Amitabh gives a ad of nabaratna ad does it mean he uses it. No

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Well, they don't work good at all places.. Before my experience I was thinking that they are good at all places, but at my new rented flat when I go for just a water purifier it wasn't cleaning water that much, and taste of the water was also not good... Then we have to go for RO system.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Well, they don't work good at all places.. Before my experience I was thinking that they are good at all places, but at my new rented flat when I go for just a water purifier it wasn't cleaning water that much, and taste of the water was also not good... Then we have to go for RO system.

I am going to have it serviced tomorrow, actually this is still working fine but I feel that this is time to have its candle and carbons changed.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes RO system is the best for purify water and taste of the water from it is like we are drinking mineral water. :)
Aqua guard is the best water purifier system
we have it in my home. It is very necessary thing in every house now a days as pollution has been increased.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Aqua guard is the best water purifier system
we have it in my home. It is very necessary thing in every house now a days as pollution has been increased.

AQUA GUARD is not that much effective when compared with RO system.I also have aqua guard fitted in my house but after drinking water from RO system we don't like water purified by aqua guard. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.