Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think its also one type of psychological problem. The first reason is mostly desire and then comes revenge.. But its not completely feasible to know what the cheat wants.

True! The truth all people are inherently built that way, but as we grow and mature, we learn to harness such traits. To help harness such undesirable traits, our education, surroundings, culture etc. play influential roles! For some, cheating others is simply the right way to live, they cannot help it, so that is a psychological deviation of their personalities!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

why do people cheat and deceive others?

For their own benefits...nothing else :evil:

Meera sandhu

Ask some of our politicians!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8050]}

Ask some of our politicians!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8050]}

Why only some.....we can ask anyone :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
But i don't deceive any body for my benefits. I do it for their benefits. :woohoo: :woohoo:
When people find any thing now going their way they think some one deceived them

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes it happens with most of the people.But they are sick people and can't live happily. :blink:
But i don't deceive any body for my benefits. I do it for their benefits. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Can you give an example??? :blink: :blink:

Meera sandhu

Like this time i told my wife and kids that i can't live without them as i did not want them to go to their Nani's place due to more power cuts. :laugh: :laugh:

Like this time i told my wife and kids that i can't live without them as i did not want them to go to their Nani's place due to more power cuts. :laugh: :laugh:

Don't let her find that out ever or she will raise a nice hell for you! :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.