The topic is locked.
I think the members who write article must be feeling very demotivated with the state of affairs in the article section with no clear knowledge being shared by the administration. What are the technical issues which can not be solved even in weeks!!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am worried for the forum section too.It will be more shocking if we get a message on the left bar that forums are not working for some technical reasons. :evil:

Really its demotivating for those who write articles here but also its a good opportunity for them to devote their full time on forums. :)
I think they have some glitch at their hands, which they are unable to rectify. I am sure they would come up with a solution soon.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The discussion heading made me laugh ! :laugh: I have been thinking on the same lines as to what could be happening and why is it taking so long for the articles to be published? lets hope for the best :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Every time i open Boddunan,i think that when this issue will be solved. I think all want the issues to be solved and even the site's admin wants. Don't worry they will quickly solve this issue.

Want to make each day Accountable

The discussion heading made me laugh ! :laugh: I have been thinking on the same lines as to what could be happening and why is it taking so long for the articles to be published? lets hope for the best :huh:

There is nothing to laugh, I think they are either trying to make things right or having trouble at sponsor level.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think this is a base of this site and as it become really bad for all member.Admin must take fast action.Otherwise many member become demotivated.
I am worried for the forum section too.It will be more shocking if we get a message on the left bar that forums are not working for some technical reasons. :evil:

Really its demotivating for those who write articles here but also its a good opportunity for them to devote their full time on forums. :)

But forums can never earn you more than 500-550 per month even if you work for 18 hours. But I will manage to get my cheque as soon as next revenue sharing is announced :P :P

@Ceemji
Correct the spelling of Article :)

Meera sandhu

But forums can never earn you more than 500-550 per month even if you work for 18 hours. But I will manage to get my cheque as soon as next revenue sharing is announced :P :P

@Ceemji

I am also here for writing articles only. Waiting for my article to get approved so that i can get the adrenaline rush for further stuff....

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

@Ceemji

Sandhyaji,i bet you, if anyone one work here for 18 hours, he/she can get more than 550.

Want to make each day Accountable

@Ceemji

Sandhyaji,i bet you, if anyone one work here for 18 hours, he/she can get more than 550.

Ya 18 hour mean 350 forum per day.that mean 350*5 = 1750 point or grater.in a month 56 share. Mean 28 * 55 = 1540 RUPEE...................
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.