If probability of proceedings are lower, will u find it relevant to reveal your love towards someone even if you are really sincere? What do you think? :whistle: :whistle:

Problem is not only the other person's love but it include family and society too!!! Many boys and girls though know each other and their feelings towards each other, not reveal it thinking about family and other social causes. Isn't it? Am asking, is it right or not? :evil:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i think it is not necessary to reveal love always.

Sometimes only it is essential

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
i think it is not necessary to reveal love always.

Sometimes only it is essential

But you should think, things will proceed only if revealed :whistle:

Meera sandhu
Sometimes it is essential when whom you love is dumb and don't understand you. :laugh:
If probability of proceedings are lower, will u find it relevant to reveal your love towards someone if you are really sincere? What do you think? :whistle: :whistle:

Till you won't express,the other person won't understand how much you love him/her.
So,expressing is important.

Want to make each day Accountable

If probability of proceedings are lower, will u find it relevant to reveal your love towards someone if you are really sincere? What do you think? :whistle: :whistle:

Till you won't express,the other person won't understand how much you love him/her.

It include other problems too....like family and society.

Meera sandhu

If the family is included,then yes,you need to show how you respect them.How much important they are for you.

Want to make each day Accountable

Of course one needs to make balance in love and family life.Ignoring any one would be wrong. :blink:
Sandhya in few situations revealing love is correct and in some situation revealing love is not correct as they need to think alot of things and responsibilities

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Personally I believe......not revealing should never be the main cause of its end. It's told, love finds its own way. So, you really love other person and want to make him/her your life partner, don't hesitate to reveal it...because years later, you may think, if I had told earlier, my life would have changed :whistle:

Meera sandhu
i believe that yes love should be revealed so that one should not feel bad in the last that if he/she would have told then they would have been together. And I think nothing can be gained without taking risks, there is a little or more risk involve in everything so for having gain why not to take pain.

a.s.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.