I got my validation code on 18th august and I validated my account on that same day. I have also informed this to boddunan support team.

17 days have already passed. But still I have not received my payment. I do not know whether they will pay me or not.. why so much delay ??
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi JS,

Boddunan will process payments only on the first day of every month. Since your validation procedure is delayed and so with the payment as well.

Your payment was processed and check was dispatched on 1st September.

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

hi,
i have completed min payout. when will i recieve my CODE for identification? whether in email or in post?
JS I have posted my payment proof already so there is no doubt on this site just wait for some more days
@arunkumar, WE will send you the verification code by post. then after verifying your address, we will process your cheque on 1st week of next month.

Hope you understand

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
I'm also waiting for my cheque.
I think i will receive it in the coming week itself.

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Dear Maverick,

You replied me that my check was dispatched on 1st September. Now it is already 20 days gone but I have not received it yet. I can not understand by which media the check has been sent??

I validated my account on 18th august. After that I was told by boddunan support team that my check will be sent on next day. After two weeks when I posted my query in this forum, you told me that it was sent on 1st september. But where is the check ??

It has been around one and half month since I completed 1000 cash credits. But still now I am waiting for the payment...
Hi JS,

Could you please answer the below points?

1. Did you ever try to contact support team about your issues?
2. How much time it took for your PIN to reach you?
3. How can you tell this is a fake site? Do you have any proofs? (We have proofs that we paid)
4. Do you think once, before posting such comment and made harm to the site from which you are getting benefits?
5. If you receive your cheque tomorrow, can you revert the harm done?
6. Your cheque, dated 12-08-2009, No: 246007, amount: Rs.1050 was already dispatched and if it lost/delayed in the postal transit, is it our mistake?
7. Did you asked for duplicate cheque?

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Ok guys. We will send your cheques through Courier if you want need it. Please note that we will charge a fixed Rs.50 towards courier fees. Please let the support team know once you reached your minimum payment limit.

@Maverick
Sorry ,For those comments.. Now I have edited that post.

Can you please tell me what I have to do now ??
Is it possible to get money by using duplicate check ??
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.