Suppose a person used to listen always claps and praising about him / herself but suddenly if those claps and praising are replaced with bad words of scolding then how that person feel?

If you are the person then what you feel and what you will do?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It will definitely hurt me if it happens to me. :blink:

But theoritically it is wrong one must learn to take scoldings also in a manner he/she takes appreciation. :blink:
Obviously, such sudden change will annoy. If someone does this to me, I shall try to find out what us wring either with him or me.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This type of experiences i had already Experienced and this makes me more angry towards that person.

I have a tendancy to calm myself,but those occurances can't be washed from our mind.

Want to make each day Accountable

if i experience such situation, then will become away from the contact of such people and i will train myself and i will reach such a position that they will feel why they scolded such a great person and they will try to contact me

Even we fraustrated if that person is seen again in front of us.

Want to make each day Accountable

Even though such actions might be quite hurtful and irritating, we should think and try to find out why that person has suddenly changed his/her behavior? After all a person who had habitually been attentive and praising us must surely have cared for us!
Some times such situation leads to death also. People become depressed and they commit or kill themselves

I feel alot but I think that time why he scolded me.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

yes even i also think about it and what mistake i have done. If it is my mistake then no problem but without my mistake if that person scold, i will show how talented am i and what i can do

Sarala I have already faced this situation. I will feel bad. I would think whether I have really done mistake or not. If not, I will start avoiding that person.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.