Suppose you are assigned a number of tasks by your boss and you have to do all of them......some are difficult while some others are easy. Some may be really interesting, while some of them you hate most. :S :evil:
Which task will you do first? Also, in which order will you complete them? :whistle:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It depends on how i take my work.If there are 10 tasks assigned to me and from that 5 tasks are easy.
Then first i will do 1 hard task and 1 easy task.

This will retain my speed of doing task and I won't feel lazy.

Want to make each day Accountable

It depends on how i take my work.If there are 10 tasks assigned to me and from that 5 tasks are easy.
Then first i will do 1 hard task and 1 easy task.

This will retain my speed of doing task and I won't feel lazy.

:) :) :) :) :) nice idea...ronark.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
Thank you said by: Ronark Bhardwaj
I would like to complete my tasks in this order: Hate one first, difficult, interesting and than easy one.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
If we will first take the easy work,then till we complete we will get exhausted.
So,the difficult work will take a long time.

If we will first take the easy work,then till we complete we will get exhausted.

I exactly think same way.. That's why I have choose harder one first... :)

I would also select the easy tasks and then move to the difficult ones. :)

Also,i don't think doing all hard work at same time is correct.
You have to put few easy one in between hard work,when you do.

May be you are correct on that.. But I have said that because I think in starting we are having fresh mind, so that we can complete the harder task easily and fast... Easier task can be handle later even we are not feeling that comfortable. But it can turn out in reverse too... :laugh:

May be you are correct on that.. But I have said that because I think in starting we are having fresh mind, so that we can complete the harder task easily and fast... Easier task can be handle later even we are not feeling that comfortable. But it can turn out in reverse too... :laugh:

Yes,the effort in doing easy task is less,so it cold be done in half Energy as well.

i will work according to the priority that means which task is urgent and which task is not.

if all tasks are urgent then first i will do all easy task and then interesting one and then hard task. so that if suddenly boss ask how many task completed we can show the easily completed tasks and interesting tasks.

but if we start hard task at first then it will take more time and we may stuck in the same task for more time.and we may not complete them

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.