Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Educational qualification has no alternate.
Swa deshe pujyate Raja,
Bidyan sorbortra pujyate.

The issue is about formal degree as contrasted with real knowledge. If somebody has no degree but has knowledge, he is still considered knowledgeable. Does he need a degree?

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I don't want to say that professionally may experienced but Sir education is must to be a international figure.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I don't want to say that professionally may experienced but Sir education is must to be a international figure.

I think you have not read the first post and the thread. The most successful international figures mentioned are those without formal qualifications. These include Bill gates and Dhiru Bhai Ambani.

I think you have not read the first post and the thread. The most successful international figures mentioned are those without formal qualifications. These include Bill gates and Dhiru Bhai Ambani.

Exactly, Education no doubt gives you an added advantage but for someone who is talented and has the motivation, drive and is goal oriented , lack of education is not a deterrent , they will become successful no matter what...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Sir these are exceptional. Suppose you are a big man and you don't know English then you may feel uncomfortable while speaking with some foreign delegates.

Sir these are exceptional. Suppose you are a big man and you don't know English then you may feel uncomfortable while speaking with some foreign delegates.

The thread is simple. If you have knowledge, do you need degree. This is all. From your example- I must know English to speak to a foreigner. But do I also need Master degree in English? I hope the thread should be clear now.

The thread is simple. If you have knowledge, do you need degree. This is all. From your example- I must know English to speak to a foreigner. But do I also need Master degree in English? I hope the thread should be clear now.

Sir i am sorry. You are right and I did not meant you.
Sir education with degree is not must. Look our cricketer ,some of them are not much educated.
Sir again sorry. Don't mind please ,it is a just a discussion.

Sir i am sorry. You are right and I did not meant you.
Sir education with degree is not must. Look our cricketer ,some of them are not much educated.
Sir again sorry. Don't mind please ,it is a just a discussion.

I don't mind anything. But we should read threads properly and then reply. Even in exam hall, you first read question and then reply accordingly.

Education makes people aware of good and bad aspects of life. You get sharp mind to take decisions. You are able to work more mentally rather than physically, etc.

If a celebrity is less educated, it does not mean that we should stop studying and make career in haste for money.
All celebrities have good as well as bad time phases in life. They all have gone through tremendous hardships because they were less educated. Therefore they make their children highly qualified before starting their career.
Education makes people aware of good and bad aspects of life. You get sharp mind to take decisions. You are able to work more mentally rather than physically, etc.

If a celebrity is less educated, it does not mean that we should stop studying and make career in haste for money.
All celebrities have good as well as bad time phases in life. They all have gone through tremendous hardships because they were less educated. Therefore they make their children highly qualified before starting their career.

The celebrities were not less educated and knowledgeable. Only they lacked formal education that they made up with informal study and experience. Many ordinary persons are also like that.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.