The topic is locked.
Is this justified? It is only natural that people have some expectations from others close to them.But where does one draw the line? When it goes beyond a certain limit ,this can lead to a lot of unhappiness and the relationship can suffer...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Expectations in any relationship is always a big mistake that humans cann't avoid... :)
Expectations from anyone is not good as it hurts when our expectations are not met.I never expect anything from people may be that is the reason i am happy wtih my life. :)
If the relations are close,then obviously,there will be expectation.
This is also true that more and more close relations could sometimes give you bad experiences.

Want to make each day Accountable

This is also true that more and more close relations could sometimes give you bad experiences.

Yes that happens as we expect a lot from the close relatives and when it does not get fulfilled we are hurt badly. :blink:
Expectations from anyone is not good as it hurts when our expectations are not met.I never expect anything from people may be that is the reason i am happy wtih my life. :)

Sunil, no matter what we may say there are always expectations in life over minor every day matters - like you expect your wife to do certain things and she too may expect you to do certain things, which is part and parcel of life.But when it goes to the extent where the other person feels pressurised in keeping up others expectations there is bound to be some friction ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes that happens as we expect a lot from the close relatives and when it does not get fulfilled we are hurt badly. :blink:

Among relatives also, as long as it is a mutual cordial relationship where the expectations are not demands , things would work...

Among relatives also, as long as it is a mutual cordial relationship where the expectations are not demands , things would work...

I think its not feasible in relatives especially when they are close...they may even create problems in our life if expectations are not met...

In relation with relatives,limit should always be kept to keep the binding of our relation with them.

Want to make each day Accountable

Expectations are seen in every relationship and this can easily lead to over expectation and also possessiveness which is an extension of it.All these feelings can easily get out of hand...

Expectations are the main thing which break the relation ships and create unhappiness. If we won't expect anything from anyone then there is no unhappiness and no relation breakups

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.