The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ronark, expectations will be many types, A father have more expectation from his son that is , his son should study well and get good job and be a support to him. Parents keep expectations from their daughter to be well mannered in the society and get marry on their hands. A teacher expects from students should get more marks and get a good fame to her and school. Like this every one will have some expectation from others.

Yes, you are absolutely right. Some get disappointed when their expectations are not fullfilled.

Want to make each day Accountable

Now a days we should not keep any expectation from our near and dear ones.It would be worthless to expect something from others.

Those who can't fulfill our expectations are not our dear ones.I don't consider them my dear ones though it depends on what we expect from others we should make it clear that all our expectations are not always get fulfilled and for those instances we should not feel bad. :)

EVen if once they have met your expectations, the present lifestyle, career and other things for survival will make them only think about themselves.. so obviously wont keep your expectations....

Yes with the present lifestyle we are living we should not expect more from others as these days people don't find time for themselves how can we expect them to think about someone else. :blink:

There are people who still go all out to help others even at their own cost. Maybe they later suffer due to their helping nature but this world is still not empty with such people. Cheers.

No doubt still people are found in the world who help others with their own money but the number of such people is very few. Most of the people don't offer help to others when they feel that they will have to spend their own money for it. :evil:
Ronark, expectations will be many types, A father have more expectation from his son that is , his son should study well and get good job and be a support to him. Parents keep expectations from their daughter to be well mannered in the society and get marry on their hands. A teacher expects from students should get more marks and get a good fame to her and school. Like this every one will have some expectation from others.

Yes, you are absolutely right. Some get disappointed when their expectations are not fullfilled.

I guess that is natural, however, when you show your disappointment and frustration in such a way that the other person gets more stressed, there is bound to be trouble which can have disastrous implications.Most relationships suffer because of over expectation and the resultant anger and frustration when they dont see the expected results ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Now a days we should not keep any expectation from our near and dear ones.It would be worthless to expect something from others.

Those who can't fulfill our expectations are not our dear ones.I don't consider them my dear ones though it depends on what we expect from others we should make it clear that all our expectations are not always get fulfilled and for those instances we should not feel bad. :)

EVen if once they have met your expectations, the present lifestyle, career and other things for survival will make them only think about themselves.. so obviously wont keep your expectations....

Yes with the present lifestyle we are living we should not expect more from others as these days people don't find time for themselves how can we expect them to think about someone else. :blink:

There are people who still go all out to help others even at their own cost. Maybe they later suffer due to their helping nature but this world is still not empty with such people. Cheers.

No doubt still people are found in the world who help others with their own money but the number of such people is very few. Most of the people don't offer help to others when they feel that they will have to spend their own money for it. :evil:

SJ this world is too big to know fully about it, I know millions of people on record who love to help down and poor with pleasure. I can give you a list of some of them.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

SJ this world is too big to know fully about it, I know millions of people on record who love to help down and poor with pleasure. I can give you a list of some of them.

I agree. My father died on 28th August two years back. He would gladly help people with his own money. He never bothered about saving.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I agree. My father died on 28th August two years back. He would gladly help people with his own money. He never bothered about saving.

We have some thing in common sir, my father died two years before on 22October, he used to go all out to help others since he retired about 24 years before his death. And after my mother died in '96, he became a little more generous.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

We have some thing in common sir, my father died two years before on 22October, he used to go all out to help others since he retired about 24 years before his death. And after my mother died in '96, he became a little more generous.

You are correct. My father retired in 1980. My mother died in 1995. He used to say that government gives him sufficient pension and also dearness relief is increased every six months. If government cares about pensioners like him, this is his duty in turn to care for others- temple priest in colony, street sweepers, domestic help and anyone who needs some help. He never cared for saving. Just yesterday was his second death anniversary. So, I remember him.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I never keep any hope of expectation from others.Its useless to keep any expectation.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I never keep any hope of expectation from others.Its useless to keep any expectation.

But sometimes it is useful. Don't you expect God to do something good for you. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I agree with you @sunil... that they are people who love to help poor with pleasure and my family also come under that category...
But here if it comes to closed ones the rules change... people dont care to help them or get help when needed .. that's why expectation leads only disappointment... :(
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.