The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
As long as we live in a society we are inter dependent on each other for everything. We need others help and others need our help in certain matters.As long as it is mutually accepted life becomes simpler.But having over expectations or one sideed expectations become the cause for unpleasantness when it continues to be so.

Exactly one needs to help others too if they want their expectations to be fulfilled by them.Its not good to always expect from people and when they need you, you hide somewhere. :blink:

Yes , that is nothing but being a time server, who manipulates people to his/her advantage ....

Time is what we need to manage to socialize with people who has time these days but we need to find it out for our dear ones if we want to live in this society. :blink:
Its not bad to have expectations, but don't just rely on your expectations. Because they do hurt if not fulfilled. Be prepared for everything and learn.. :) :)

Yes thats true, thats how most people get hurt when their expectations dont get fulfilled....One should try to make one self sufficient and work towards goal rather than expect others to help out, self help always works better !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The best solution to avoid disappointment of unfulfilled expectations is to not to have any expectations, no matter how close you feel are to some one or the person special to you. That will save us from lot of heartburn.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Its not bad to have expectations, but don't just rely on your expectations. Because they do hurt if not fulfilled. Be prepared for everything and learn.. :) :)

True! And the expectations need to be realistic and within the capabilities of the person we expect them from. If they don't match then there is bound to be a broken heart!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It correct to have expectation from close people but at that time we shouldnot keep much because sometimes we may dissapiont.
The best solution to avoid disappointment of unfulfilled expectations is to not to have any expectations, no matter how close you feel are to some one or the person special to you. That will save us from lot of heartburn.

Very true sunil, the less we expect the better.Most of the relationships have problems because of over expectation from each other.Sometimes, you get so stressed trying to fulfil others expectations that it leaves you feeling completely drained...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Very true sunil, the less we expect the better.Most of the relationships have problems because of over expectation from each other.Sometimes, you get so stressed trying to fulfil others expectations that it leaves you feeling completely drained...

But only experienced people know about this fact others have to lear the harder way. But every one learns because this is ultimate truth about expectations and fulfillment.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

But only experienced people know about this fact others have to lear the harder way. But every one learns because this is ultimate truth about expectations and fulfillment

Lakshmi Prasanna
It correct to have expectation from close people but at that time we shouldnot keep much because sometimes we may dissapiont.

There is a saying ' Dont count your chickens before they are hatched' and another which I really feel is very apt as far as expectations go - One gift creates appreciation, many gifts create expectations...and finally - What we anticipate seldom occurs in life , what we least expected generally happens ..

Expectations from very close will gets hurt sometimes. What we had expect if we didnot get means we will under go much depression. So as far as possible its not good.
All types of disappointments come from expectations only. So we can try to expect less. But it is difficult only.

Our heart and mind expect a lot from our closed ones. It is natural and usual.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.