The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually we expect only from persons whom we feel close. Isn't it?

I don't expect from the close friend/relative also.

The expectations should ideally be not in kind where you expect them to spend money fro you, that should be only limited to a very few who are really close to you, from others expectations regarding their behavior and mannerism towards you can be expected!

Did you see what happened to the girl in Mizoram? :evil:

She did not expect money from any passer by she expected someone to fight or ask boys to stop or call police but no one did it. :evil:

Mizoram???? I think you are talking about the unfortunate event happened in Guwahati! Well, that kind of expectation is something that is not wrong, but it is the moral duty of every citizen of this country, to say of which, everyone has failed miserably!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Expectation is in our blood. If we don't expect from our people, with whom we should expect?

Want to make each day Accountable

Actually we expect only from persons whom we feel close. Isn't it?

I don't expect from the close friend/relative also.

The expectations should ideally be not in kind where you expect them to spend money fro you, that should be only limited to a very few who are really close to you, from others expectations regarding their behavior and mannerism towards you can be expected!

Did you see what happened to the girl in Mizoram? :evil:

She did not expect money from any passer by she expected someone to fight or ask boys to stop or call police but no one did it. :evil:

Mizoram???? I think you are talking about the unfortunate event happened in Guwahati! Well, that kind of expectation is something that is not wrong, but it is the moral duty of every citizen of this country, to say of which, everyone has failed miserably!

Very very true Kalyani, what happened at Guwahati was shocking and to think that it was done in a public place where people were around and no one offered to help that poor girl is even more disturbing.We have become a very selfish and self centered society and react only when things actually happen to us ! :angry:
On the one hand we speak of progress and people like to follow western life style which is supposed to be progressive (the old timers condemn it though ) , people in the western countries have a much better civic sense from what I have seen , although they do not interfere in your personal life ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I don't expect anything from anybody.Whether the person is very close one or not.But one must not expect anything from anyone.

Sharmistha Banerjee
There is no right to expect something from our closed one...

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I cannot except any thing from a very close person........As i know if i except he must make some exception from me too and if i am unable to fulfill those there there is a quarrel...........
I doubt if we can be without any expectations, at least within ourselves ,although we may not express it ! Parents are bound to have some expectations from their children and so on...Relationships have no meaning without mutual expectations and also the pleasure in fulfilling it ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This is two way traffic, you cannot survive without give and take. The total selfless are found in Himalayas only.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I don't expect anything from anybody.Whether the person is very close one or not.But one must not expect anything from anyone.

This is two way traffic, you cannot survive without give and take. The total selfless are found in Himalayas only.

That's true ! Every relationship in life is based on give an take which also has some expectations attached to it ...otherwise there is no meaning to any of the relationships !

There is no harm in doing things up to a certain extent once the money becomes prime and relations secondary, the problems start there.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.