The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is not right to over expect from your close ones. Though its natural, expectations to some extent never die in a relation. But one should not expect too much as it mostly leads to disturbances in the bond. :dry:

Live in the present :)
There is no right to expect something from our closed one...

Theoritically we should not expect anything from anyone but it never happens as we are human beings. :)

But I would say its better not to expect things from others as we get hurt when those things don't get fulfilled. :)

Theoritically we should not expect anything from anyone but it never happens as we are human beings. :)

But I would say its better not to expect things from others as we get hurt when those things don't get fulfilled. :)

Expectations are okay but these should not be unreasonable and not be very strong. even if some expectation is not satisfied, this should not lead to frustration and anger.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Expectations are okay but these should not be unreasonable and not be very strong. even if some expectation is not satisfied, this should not lead to frustration and anger.

But many of the times not fullfilling of the expectations lead to frustration. Most of the people expect too much from their owns.I always helped one of my friend in many ways but once he asked me some money which I could not lend him and the impact of it was so big that he broke friendship with me.Even I also was surprised to see his reaction but I never tried to be friendly with him after that incident as I thought its OK not to have a friend like him. :)

When expectations are broken eventually its natural to get upset or angry. :dry: I think being practical in life can be of great help. :)

Live in the present :)
keeping no expectations on others will increase our expectation, when others wont reach our expectations or listen to them then we feel disappointed. So its good to be not expecting anything or not keeping on others

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

keeping no expectations on others will increase our expectation, when others wont reach our expectations or listen to them then we feel disappointed. So its good to be not expecting anything or not keeping on others

Then may be expecting from others but not getting frustrated if they are not fulfilled is a better option. :laugh:
I have never expected anything from anyone and that has helped me in life a good life.

Want to make each day Accountable

sanjeev what you have said has a point, we can expect anything from others, but if it does not happens we should not feel bad.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I have never expected anything from anyone and that has helped me in life a good life.

Think harder you will come to know that you have expected many things from your parents. :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.