The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
expecting things from parents is not a big thing. because from childhood whatever we expected from them, they are interested to fulfill them so we expected. But now we cannot expect things from tehm because tehre is a posibility of disappointment

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Expectations are common to every one who is very close to us as we know their character.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Now a days we should not keep any expectation from our near and dear ones.It would be worthless to expect something from others.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Now a days we should not keep any expectation from our near and dear ones.It would be worthless to expect something from others.

expectation is bad. It hurts when the wish is not fulfilled.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Those who can't fulfill our expectations are not our dear ones.I don't consider them my dear ones though it depends on what we expect from others we should make it clear that all our expectations are not always get fulfilled and for those instances we should not feel bad. :)

Those who can't fulfill our expectations are not our dear ones.I don't consider them my dear ones though it depends on what we expect from others we should make it clear that all our expectations are not always get fulfilled and for those instances we should not feel bad. :)

EVen if once they have met your expectations, the present lifestyle, career and other things for survival will make them only think about themselves.. so obviously wont keep your expectations....

EVen if once they have met your expectations, the present lifestyle, career and other things for survival will make them only think about themselves.. so obviously wont keep your expectations....

Yes with the present lifestyle we are living we should not expect more from others as these days people don't find time for themselves how can we expect them to think about someone else. :blink:

Yes with the present lifestyle we are living we should not expect more from others as these days people don't find time for themselves how can we expect them to think about someone else. :blink:

There are people who still go all out to help others even at their own cost. Maybe they later suffer due to their helping nature but this world is still not empty with such people. Cheers.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If your family relatives lives near your house or in the same town, then there would lot of expectations from you.

Want to make each day Accountable

Ronark, expectations will be many types, A father have more expectation from his son that is , his son should study well and get good job and be a support to him. Parents keep expectations from their daughter to be well mannered in the society and get marry on their hands. A teacher expects from students should get more marks and get a good fame to her and school. Like this every one will have some expectation from others.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.