hey friends why bodunnan dont help us. why dont they dont improve service of referring i have 34 referrals they increase 1 by 1 daily so slow please improve it
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If you refer doesn't mean the process is complete. We can approve if and only if the person you have referred is activated his account. We are approving every single referral in the day itself, if not in two days. Please check your account, ask your friends if they have activated or not and then post here.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

maverick can you tell me the highest number of people refer here is around 150 why its too low friend. maverick friend 10 rs per referral is good than why people not working dear tell me a reason
Its not that people are interested, but they do not know how to refer the friends. If you compile a good email with the content with good information about boddunan that is satisfactory for your friend to join, many people will join boddunan.

General tenancy of the people when they see your referral mail is they will think that this is another fake site. But if you could provide them the proofs(Recent Payments made) and your earnings etc, then they may believe you.

So try to tell all your friends why you joined boddunan and how can you make money here. All the best.

-Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

cool BOY Referring Others are not so easy.

I am sending my payment proofs to my friends then only they are joining this site.

See maximum number of referrals never come from member referring.
It is only possible when they found it in search engine and they see the payment proof.
So just wait for 3-4 months till then post article and Refer your friends so that we can touch the sky easily
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.