Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes you are right I observed but not identified this. Then keep now PM to Maverick he will resolve it now.

I am waiting since it seems work not completed yet. Let me wait for 2-3 days. If not rectified, I will PM him

Meera sandhu
Sandhya mam, the problem which you are telling about the refresh page, that when we are on 3rd page, and when we click 'recent topic' we comes on that page only.
I think it is done intentionally. So, that we don't need to go to 3rd page again.

Want to make each day Accountable

Sandhya mam, the problem which you are telling about the refresh page, that when we are on 3rd page, and when we click 'recent topic' we comes on that page only.
I think it is done intentionally. So, that we don't need to go to 3rd page again.

But it will be beneficial to us, only if viewed threads don't highlight new posts (in green font). Isn't it?
If so, it's Ok. i also feel so. But this problem is to be rectified.
Yet, we can just use refresh button to refresh that page particular page only. Isn't it? then what's its use?

Meera sandhu

But it will be beneficial to us, only if viewed threads don't highlight new posts (in green font). Isn't it?
If so, it's Ok. i also feel so. But this problem is to be rectified.
Yet, we can just use refresh button to refresh that page particular page only. Isn't it? then what's its use?

Yes, you are also correct.

Want to make each day Accountable

I think, I should PM him about these errors now itself. I don't know still now, why such options are changed

Meera sandhu
I think, I should PM him about these errors now itself. I don't know still now, why such options are changed

Actually, I like this new option because earlier if I was on say, page 10 of forum, after refreshing, I had to click several times to go back to page 10. So I think this option is better!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Actually, I like this new option because earlier if I was on say, page 10 of forum, after refreshing, I had to click several times to go back to page 10. So I think this option is better!

Is it so :blink: :blink: :blink:

then it's really nice.
But what is the use of refreshing.......since we can't identify between opened and unopened threads....all are appearing as new :blink: :blink:

have you noticed it?

It's really difficult to know which threads have we opened :( :( :(

Meera sandhu

The same here, it saves time and effort as things go now,I too like this layout better ! It is a matter of getting used to it, thats all ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yaa I am also seeing it first time. Page wise refresh is good. no need to back .

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.