Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Rajani...am I right?
Waiting for your answer till now!!

Yes what you question? I think it will take time for updating everything...even the leader board is not updating...I hope @maverick should have to put a message so that member don't panic for not getting points.
Found one more thing Rajani :P

Earlier...online members were shown in the alphabetic order. Now it's shown in the order of their login, I think so.
Also, in each tab(Command button) of forum discussion , an arrow is also appearing :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

nice observation Sandhya...that's why I specified your name for forum/soft testing what ever you call it...

I don't think admin will give me that job :( :( :( B) B) B) B) :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
It's my great ambition in life to become a s/w engineer :( :( :whistle:
smiley-57.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Rajani...am I right?
Waiting for your answer till now!!

Yes what you question? I think it will take time for updating everything...even the leader board is not updating...I hope @maverick should have to put a message so that member don't panic for not getting points.

You asked me to find something.
am asking if am I right :silly: :silly: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Sandhya I think you have missed what I have stated earlier...just explore the site to know what is that update...
Sandhya I think you have missed what I have stated earlier...just explore the site to know what is that update...

What update?
Is it about leaderboard?

Meera sandhu

What update?
Is it about leaderboard?

Sorry ur understood in another way.. I talking about new feature...
animated-gifs-goates-02.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

What update?
Is it about leaderboard?

Another puzzle to decode

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8102]}
Please tell me yaar :( :(
smiley-19.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Well,For now no points getting added for our posts on forum... Hope it will be solved soon.

Or that is another possibility that points are accumulating to be displayed later once the site update is over.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

What update?
Is it about leaderboard?

Another puzzle to decode

Dont worry take your own time... :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8103]}
animated-gifs-goates-03.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

What update?
Is it about leaderboard?

Another puzzle to decode

Dont worry take your own time... :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8103]}

Ok...................

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8104]}

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.