Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Please Maverick, clarify our doubts. We are waiting for your answer.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8107]}

Where is Maverick...???

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8110]}
Found one more thing Rajani :P

Earlier...online members were shown in the alphabetic order. Now it's shown in the order of their login, I think so.
Also, in each tab(Command button) of forum discussion , an arrow is also appearing :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

nice observation Sandhya...that's why I specified your name for forum/soft testing what ever you call it...

I don't think admin will give me that job :( :( :( B) B) B) B) :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
It's my great ambition in life to become a s/w engineer :( :( :whistle:

If he reads this post and know your capability...maybe he will know you are multi player...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8105]}

Only he is going to suffer if he hires me :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8106]}

He must have been used to it...:)
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8108]}

No no...not till now
Let him practise now onwards :cheer:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8111]}

Meera sandhu
@Rajani
Threads containing our posts are flagged now....
Are you saying about it?

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Rajani K
wow... :woohoo: :woohoo:
our site has been changed so much.. i like these changes. I hope this will increase our site traffic and site ranking.. :cheer: :evil: :blink: :silly:

Vinu
yes a lot changed and admin should clear all doubts about change.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Now points are also appearing....very good

Meera sandhu
I think the site is still under maintenance as points are the major feature which is not appearing at present hope it appears when it gets fixed. :)

But my points are increasing- you can see it on LB. I know what's going on. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And those whose names are not apperaing on the LB. :woohoo: How would they come to know their points?. :blink:
I think the site is still under maintenance as points are the major feature which is not appearing at present hope it appears when it gets fixed. :)

But my points are increasing- you can see it on LB. I know what's going on. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And those whose names are not apperaing on the LB. :woohoo: How would they come to know their points?. :blink:

But I can check my points even though my name is not in the leader board.I think there is no problem in that
Five points of each posting is credited or not? please clarify.

Sorry for again,the five points are crediting. i have checked it.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.